Happy Christmas

Biscuit761

Novice Member
What about a thread for Christmas Cards, have done a set from photo's wot I took this year, attached is my alternative Christmas Tree !

Hope to see a few more here.

Bill

Mark123

Novice Member
Excelent :rotfl:

werewolf40

Novice Member
Good idea :thumbsup: Heres my contribution:hiya: Merry Christmas one and all,and to all a good night.:hiya:

Attachments

• Xmas4.jpg
    Xmas4.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 80

sivraj494

Novice Member
That's really good barongreenback. When I see pictures like that I wish I had an DSLR, as opposed to my Bridge camera.

Jarvis

tontoshorse

Well c'mon we've all got/had one of these cheap plastic mangers. This been has been around since the kids were small and we can't bring ourselves to bin it.
Check out Marys eye!

Anyway Best Wishes to you all.

[/URL][/IMG]

bowenjones

Just over a week to go and I haven't had the time to go shopping yet! :suicide:
Anyway, have a great Christmas and I hope you all get what you want from Santa :D

bowenjones

Nice pic mrtn :thumbsup:
Here's another one of mine which I've turned into a Christmas card for my wife to give to her friends :)

mark800

Distinguished Member
Happy Christmas everyone, and have a great New Year (with lots of great photos). Thanks for all your input this year.

Zone

Excellent, sharp shot Mark :thumbsup:
Love the warm colours, makes mine look a little too cold :)

Agreed, but Mark can I ask you to repost your shot keeping to 800pixels against the longest edge and no more than 200kb file size please :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom