Happy Christmas

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread just wishing members a happy Christmas and a great New Year .

Thats it teally, have a very merry christmas all out there on AVForums family and all. Best wishes.
2015-12-24-02-05-30--1154712042.jpeg

Merry Christmas all, Enjoy and if you can't be good, be careful :smashin:

One more day then off for a week yay, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone hope it isn't too stressful. But a special wish for all those that have to work over Christmas Thank you.

I can't see a thread for it so if there is, my apologies.

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & wish your families a safe return if overseas, those who are ill, in treatment or in hospital, a day off to celebrate with loved ones. Those who are alone, pick up the phone or use the forum for what it's for.

All the best.

Lee & family.
PS. I'm off down the beach ;)

Attachments

• 1450948829686.jpg
    1450948829686.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 81
yes, merry christmas avforums :)

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas & wish your families a safe return if overseas, those who are ill, in treatment or in hospital, a day off to celebrate with loved ones. Those who are alone, pick up the phone or use the forum for what it's for.

All the best.

Lee & family.

A very merry christmas to all, and here's wishing you all the best for 2016. :beer:

Merry christmas everyone, hope it's a good 'un. :beer: :smashin:

Happy Holidays! - and to any fellow holiday-season birthdayers - Happy Birthday!

I can't see a thread for it so if there is, my apologies.

All the best.

Lee & family.
PS. I'm off down the beach ;)

Couldnt agree more.
Happy Xmas to everyone. Hope you have a great one.

Merry Xmas everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Happy Christmas everyone and I wish you all a wonderful New Year!

Merry Christmas to all! Just off on the annual Christmas Eve thrash around the pubs. Still, I suppose someone has to do it, just wish most of the others wouldn't!

Happy Christmas all
It's been a tough year but I'm putting 100% into still enjoying the festive period with my wife and kids, starting with Star Wars today [emoji3]

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom