Happy Brexit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjn

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
:smashin:

No, I was avoiding it as I want it to be a surprise :D

Teresa bought her self a flapjack and fudge all has happened with brexit!

Teresa who?
And where can you buy these flapjacks and fudge?
Is a flapjack the same as a pancake, I like pancakes but with lemon and sugar, could I use sugar and lemon on a flapjack as I am not keen on fudge?

Off to take my medication.

Don’t tell me they’ve failed to deliver Brexit?

I’ve got my cake ready and everything.

Theresa. Teresa is something else entirely. :)
Origin of the name Teresa: Of uncertain etymology, Teresa is generally believed to be derived from the Greek therizein (to reap, to gather in) and thus takes the definition of “harvester.” The first known bearer of the name was the Spanish wife of St. Paulinus, a 5th century Roman bishop of Nola.

So she didn't deliver Brexit? :facepalm:

Go on, vote for my plan.
Go on, please vote for my plan, you know you want to really.
Oh, Go on, I'll even leave if you do.
Go on,
Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.........

Ha ha, well done!

I suppose this should be in the Politics Forum, but everyone seems to take their own opinions so seriously over there and there's little room for comedy (but plenty for ridicule).

Anyway, this utter shambles has just verified a couple of things for me:

1. Politicians love the sound of their own voices.
2. Our Parliamentary "democracy" is a charade as it's all just an endless battle between the government, MP's, Parties and the Whips.
3. The Tories are not born to rule, even though they seem to think they are. They are as useless as anyone else.

Does anyone with a semblance of sanity care about this anymore?

I wonder when the last time TM had a full night's sleep was. I bet not in the last 3 years.

On topic?

FaCX9Xd.jpg

Brexit definition of irony.

Those who voted out because they believe that the EU is fundamentally undemocratic now realise that our system of representation is as undemocratic as theirs.

At the very least more people now realise that MPs are in it for their own careers and have no interest in their electorate.
Bottom feeders each & every one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom