Happy 42PD6600 owner

jcw1407

Standard Member
My first post here.

I ordered one of these 3 days ago, after seeing it in Curries. I then came to the forums and started reading. To say I was a little nervous was putting it mildly. Anyway, I've got it now, and set it up with a bit of help from some earlier posts, and the picture to me looks absolutely stunning. If it gets better over the next 100 or so hours as I'm led to believe, then I'm a real happy bunny.

Just one little question - can I safely unscrew those big palstic Bosses on the back and use a normal mounting to get it on the wall?

--
James

BAD-ASS

Im sorry to tell you but as i understand it the 6600 discontinued. The guy at the shop where i just ordered my 7200 told me there are some huge faults in the board and the ones they had where recalled to the factory. So if you can still decide upgrade it now. :(

blicky_1

jcw1407 said:
Just one little question - can I safely unscrew those big palstic Bosses on the back and use a normal mounting to get it on the wall?

--
James

Welcome to the forums!!

I had a 6600 and yes I removed the plastic bosses from the rear to use a wall mount bracket. Only had the set two weeks though then returned it and upgraded to the 7200, no probs with pq just not happy with the lumpy surround.

Cheers....

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom