• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hanspree xv 37 and new rig won't play nice

vaiopup

Standard Member
Greetings.

Just built a new media rig to go with my 37" Hanspree xv tv.

But I cannot get the HDMI input on the tv to display my hd enabled computers output.

If I switch to VGA the HD discs are displayed ok..........but switch to HDMI and I get "no input".

Yet if I hook up my lil upscaling dvd player that plays fine through the tv HDMI socket.

Any ideas?

The tv:

Hanspree xv 37 (YT08-37E1-000G)

The Rig:

Antec NSK2400
Gigabyte GM-MA78GM-S2H board (onboard graphics)
X2 3800+
2GB RAM
1tb Samsung disc.
LG GGW-H20L HD/BR DVD Writer.

Soooooo, I can confirm that hd discs play back through the vga input on the tv and they play back through the dvi on another pc monitor......and that hdmi (and the same cable) work via my Toshiba upscaler and the tv hdmi input.

So I have no idea why the hdmi from the pc won't play nice with the hdmi from the tv.

Confused.

I spent a fair amount on another rig I didn't need just to get HD playback so I really hope to sove this problem soon.

Would appreciate any feedback. :)

vaiopup

Standard Member
Seems to be fixed now.
Appears it was a driver issue.......an O.S re-install etc looks to have done the trick :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom