Hannspree 32" HD ready lcd tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABC*

Established Member
Reaction score
Just bought one of these from directtvs for £395 and am extremely impressed with the HD quality and even standard SD looks good-using it as a monitor for my laptop at the moment and it's crystal clear.I'm tempted to flog my PW6 and get another one for the lounge!

Just bought one of these from directtvs for £395 and am extremely impressed with the HD quality and even standard SD looks good-using it as a monitor for my laptop at the moment and it's crystal clear.I'm tempted to flog my PW6 and get another one for the lounge!

What resolution is your laptop connecting to the screen at? I take it crystal clear means its not scaling the input?

It's £399 at Misco-did you get a discount??

no i got just before christmas price was £295. £10 delivery,they must have gone up.

no i got just before christmas price was £295. £10 delivery,they must have gone up.

That was the price for the 26". That's what I paid for my 26" from Misco.

Are you sure it was the 32" version? If so you got a bargain.

ABC* any pics of the set in action

Bought one of these (32") from misco last week. Was worried about the quality for this price but was more than pleasantly surprised.

Set looks good with gloss black surround, no dead pixels and comes with pc vga and audio leads. Terrestial tv looks fine, Freeview through rgb scart is very good (from about 8' away) playing dvd/divx through £20 targa dvd player via component with prog scan is excellent. Still have not got brightness/contrast quite right but it's getting there.

Going to try connecting to PC next while waiting for pay day and xbox360. 2 year swap out warranty PIP & POP can't be bad for £399!

this is now 379.97 at directtv's i am getting even more tempted to get on for the bedroom

Just got mine - got my 360 into it and it's barely any different from my Samsung which was twice as much! One problem though - anyone worked out a Sky+ remote code yet? Cheers

Part-way through trying every 3 digit Sky code - no luck so far (but that may be down to the version number of my remote). What a pain in the backside!

anybody know if this does 1:1 pixel mapping, and will it do this for 360?

Part-way through trying every 3 digit Sky code - no luck so far (but that may be down to the version number of my remote). What a pain in the backside!

i think you need a rev 8 remote mate.

anybody know if this does 1:1 pixel mapping, and will it do this for 360?

I would also like to know if this does 1:1 as that practically seals my purchase.

Pics of it would also be apreciated lads, cheers.

Intekx now have the XV32 at £357 + Free delivery

Not sure for how long.

Bargain I think ..........................?

I would also like to know if this does 1:1 as that practically seals my purchase.

Pics of it would also be apreciated lads, cheers.

my 26" hannspree does 11 mapping.so i assume the 32" will.:hiya:

is this better then the AOC551?

Well it has DVI, 1:1 mapping which the AOC doesnt, and has everything the AOC has.
Specwise defiantly, dont know which is better in person though as i dont own either set and couldnt compare but i have heard about the AOC and it has had some problems.

my 26" hannspree does 11 mapping.so i assume the 32" will.:hiya:

cheers mate, looks like il be ordering it next month.

you got any pictures at all? i would love to see this baby in action.

Hi i have just bought this tv from intekx could anybody tell me which wall bracket do i buy to fit this tv.

Hi i have just bought this tv from intekx could anybody tell me which wall bracket do i buy to fit this tv.

stolen from the thread on mse:

"Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.
Yes the TV’s are standard vesa compliant.
Misco.co.uk sell brackets if you need to buy one.

Best Regards

Hannah Buckey
Hannspree UK Ltd
www.hannspree.com
www.hannsG.com"

and.........................

"The Hannspree site says the following for the 32 and the 37:

Wall Mountable VESA 200mm x 200mm or 200mm x 400mm "

:thumbsup:

really considering this tv in either 32" or 37". can someone who has it maybe post up some pictures of in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom