Hannsg Jt261 26 Lcd-tv

I got this delivered yesterday, very nice set

This voucher knocks off another £6
googleuk6

So it is just over £300 with next day delivery from France with Pixmania

Would anyone be able to tell me exactly what connections it has on the back. Thanks.

Well finally got mine,ordered wednesday next day delivery from misco,called them yesterday and was told it wouldn't be delivered until today.Waited until 2pm then called again,was told it was at city links depo and wouldn't be with me until after chrimbo.
Great news as one of my sons chrimbo presents.Had togo and pick it up myself in the end.When i called Misco i was told wasn't there problem.

Won't ever use them again.:(

Well finally got mine,ordered wednesday next day delivery from misco,called them yesterday and was told it wouldn't be delivered until today.Waited until 2pm then called again,was told it was at city links depo and wouldn't be with me until after chrimbo.
Great news as one of my sons chrimbo presents.Had togo and pick it up myself in the end.When i called Misco i was told wasn't there problem.

Won't ever use them again.:(

Sorry to hear that, I think the problems are with City-link rather than Misco. I spent 2 hours trying to get through to the number on the 'we tried to deliver' card without success. In the end I just drove down to the depot (which was amazingly busy) handed the card over and they gave me my tv without fuss. Wished I'd done that straight away!

I think you'll be impressed with the set though.

Sorry to hear that, I think the problems are with City-link rather than Misco. I spent 2 hours trying to get through to the number on the 'we tried to deliver' card without success. In the end I just drove down to the depot (which was amazingly busy) handed the card over and they gave me my tv without fuss. Wished I'd done that straight away!

I think you'll be impressed with the set though.

It was more there attitude that wound me up more then anything.:(

Won't get to play with it until Christmas day as it's for my son.:thumbsup:

Hi can anyone who has specifically bought this hannsg tv from PIXMANIA tell me what connections are on the back. Im not sure as the specs on the PIXMANIA tech sheet say there is no HDMI. Can anyone correct that? thanks

lol congrats on your purchase, the only reason im not getting one from miscos is that they dont take my friggin solo card. How annoying. Thats why i needed someone who has bought one from pixmania to confirm. Thanks anyway

Can anyone that already owns this model post any pics up of their set. I would like to see what it looks like in real life and not those online store images. Thanks

It has an HDMI port at back but comes without cable from Misc .For the money nothing compares but you will need to useexternal audio to boost sound level as only 8w p channel

Hi. Interesting thread.

Does anyone have any experience of using this TV as a PC monitor?
Response times are slow but any 1st hand experience of on-line gaming with this would be appreciated.

Cheers.

It has an HDMI port at back but comes without cable from Misc .For the money nothing compares but you will need to useexternal audio to boost sound level as only 8w p channel

Agree top notch for the price,brought one for my son(6) just for his bedroom xbox360 and a bit of TV.Xbox 360 looks great and also think sky looks good also.:thumbsup:

Will post some pics over the weekend.:smashin:

Pics would be great. thanks for the thoughts.

Hi, really interested in this TV, thinking about getting it from Pixmania. I would like to know from people who have purchased this how it performs on the xbox 360 and Sky digital. If you have PES 6 it would be great to know how it performs on this TV and also football matches from sky if possible.

Hi. Interesting thread.

Does anyone have any experience of using this TV as a PC monitor?
Response times are slow but any 1st hand experience of on-line gaming with this would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I've not had chance to set this up on the PC yet but have played a xbox360 using the VGA connection. Played fine with no noticeable ghosting. I did finally decide to connect the 360 via the component connection in the end as I felt the colours were a bit more vibrant. The VGA was still a very good picture - just personal preference in the end.

A friend of mine also came round and played Call of Duty 3 online for 6 hours straight and he said the display was great. (I was playing on the other 360 on my Sony Bravia 32":D ).

Cheers

I just got this LCD and i am very impressed. Not only about the looks ( even my wife is pleased :D ) but also about the PQ via VGA with my PC. It displays 1:1 1360x768. Very sharp, nice colours, blacks are ok but not as good as that from the 26R73BD Samsung ( which are very good btw ).

I play RPGs and can´t say anything about FPS or sport games.

I will connect it later this day with cable tv.

Unbelievable great value for the money!

Got mine delivered yesterday from Misco. Was impressed with the speedy service from Misco. Paid for el-cheapo 3 day delivery but it was delivered within 2 days. Kept me updated with emails and and a txt message. Also gave me a tracking courier link. Once I used Quidco they became the cheapest online. Highly recommended.

The Hanns.G JT261 is a great unit. A very nice looking case and a top display. No dead pixels. Setup in minutes. Just had to reduce most of the video settings to something more natural and it was good to go.

Currently got SD Freeview connected via Scart RGB and my Xbox connected via component, displaying XBMC in 720p HD.

At the price, one of the best bargains around at the moment. :thumbsup:

Got mine this morning.

Excellent pretty much everything the guy before me said.

If you want pics just tell me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom