Hanna Season 3 (Amazon) TV Show Review & Comments

Earthscope

Watched the final season over two nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kept me absolutely glued to the end.
9/10 for me…:thumbsup:

encaser

Started this season but stopped quick (perhaps too so) because as soon as Mireille's (Stan Laurel looking descendant) Marisa walked up to yet another secret something and said, I know your name, family whereabouts and you're going to do what I want that was it.
Your review gives me thoughts of revisiting though, Cas and both female and male designated offspring will insist,

moraghan

Watched the final season over two nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kept me absolutely glued to the end.
9/10 for me…:thumbsup:
I totally agree …. I really like the show and thought S3 was possibly the strongest. One thing is for sure, both Esme and Aine are stars in the making.

george1976

I would also give it a 9/10.
Someone already said there are stars in the making there so I won't repeat it :)

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
Finished over the weekend, fitting conclousion. 8/10

KRUSTYTHEDOG

Standard Member
I did like this season but thought it got a bit silly toward the end with a huge black clad kill team running around Europe in the open shooting its citizens left right and centre and not a copper in sight.
I enjoyed season 1 and 2 more as they were a bit more subtle and this season just seemed a bit rushed and not as well thought out 7/10

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom