Hand Check

Lomez

Established Member
Reaction score
As the other thread seems to have capped out lets start a new one.

Show us what you currently have in your hand (please name the mods also).

My morning vape not my pic but my exact mod (Bish Sx350 custom)

Attachments

• vape.jpg
    vape.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 464
wow thats hooooj ! allthough one of these days if and when i give up tobacco completely i might splash out on a tesla vv mod as a present to myself.
In the meantime various ego batterys, innokin i16 clearomiser

A severe lack of devices in here!

Get posting folks! :p

IMG_20150320_184002.jpg

Boring couple of Emows, and my pocket 'support tin'.
I'm thinking seriously about a box mod and something like a lemo drop.
I fancy getting into fiddling with coils and VW. It appeals to my inner geek.
image.jpg

iStick 30w & Aerotank 2 with v3 Airflow Controls.

Juice is coming on nicely, its been hard to resist trying it all week. Dragons Blood tastes good as it is, think the Mothers Milk needs steeping for bit longer.

Still want a iStick 50w though, as soon as stocks available at UK vendors I might have to make a purchase.

2m4282s.jpg

Been a while since I posted in an e-cig thread!

Still rock in' the mvp's and Kanger pt3 but fancy a new istick 50w with sub tank.
My starter juice I've used for 2.5 years,heavy cigar from totally wicked for the nicotine taste.
Other 2 favourites are Heisenberg and Pinkman from vampire vapes, Pinkman is lush :)
ImageUploadedByAVForums1427059551.867427.jpg

Sorry couldn't fit them in hand !

Well as I said on my last post I was waiting for something and here it is. Svapiamo squonker and veritas bf dripper

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0134.jpg
    IMAG0134.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 285
  • IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 271
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 271
  • IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 262
Looks really nice, love the wood, iroko?. Bet it feels nice in the hand.

I have a 50w istick and a kanger subtank mini on their way to me, not special as your's but shiney things nevertheless.

Now that is a bit special! Looks amazing!

Looks really nice, love the wood, iroko?. Bet it feels nice in the hand.

I have a 50w istick and a kanger subtank mini on their way to me, not special as your's but shiney things nevertheless.

It Wenge wood with a stained section, yes its beautifully made, and feels great, only this is a friend got his SVA squonker today and I went to visit him and they are tiny so now I'm looking for one of those and a Galactika mod not going to be a cheap few months for sure haha.

It's definitely a work of art. I haven't seen those types of mods before either, looks like a great idea.

I meant to post this the other day... it's more of a Handfail than Handcheck...

dikVHyl.jpg

Was just unscrewing it with no great force when I heard it crack. Myepack have replacements thankfully.

Seeing a lot of Smashed glass recently on those, wonder if the glass wall is a bit too thin.

The mod type is a "squonker" basically a dripper with a bottle attached for ease of use.

The best examples of these are - SVA - Galactika - Svapiamo - Sunbox but they are pretty hard to come by as they are made in limited quantitys and usually are traded between owners for other models.

Joyetech eGo one.
Not used to the looser more powerfull draw but have just about set airflow how i like it. Quality heavy feeling device.

Tried the free banana joyetch liquid and made me feel ill/weird? Lol
Red astaire in now.

Attachments

• 1427223475268.jpg
    1427223475268.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 256
I haven't got enough hands now :facepalm: haha. 50w feels a lot bigger and heavier than the 30w. I keep looking at the side for the display where its located on the 30w. Keep thinking the 50w is off because the screen isnt lit up, but its not even there.

wiq5v8.jpg

@GMC79 Did you go for the lower mah version? I checked out the reviews when you mentioned it. Looks like a nice little device.

No i went for the 2200mah wasnt much bigger and is still pretty small anyway.
Just not used to this i need airflow 90% closed, or more.
Great for compactness pretty much why i bought it.

I like the look of the ego one, but when I looked, a bit pricey for me I reckon, for what it is anyway.

Shiney new things, 50w Istick with a Kanger Subtank Mini.
Been trying the supplied OCC 0.6 ohm coil all morning at various settings using 6mg juice as opposed to my usual 12 mg juice in the Emow tanks. The difference from the Emow with a 1.7 coil is night and day. The Subtank is a flavour and vape volume revelation and I'm very happy with it so far. I can't compare it with any other proper RBA style tanks, and haven't had it long enough to evaluate leaking issues etc, but am happy with it so far.
Also fairly satisfied with the Istick, but only have my Emow EGO Batteries to
compare with. Build quality, finish etc seems fine, silver is a bit disappointing, its not like a polished/ground metal finish (its almost a bead/ shot blasted finish), maybe should have gone for black.

Anyhoo, here's the pics, and one with the Emow tank on for comparison for anyone who is interested.

Any questions just holler.
Off to buy some kanthal next......after I've tried the couple of supplied coils.
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

Happy with my iStick 50w too, Ive been using it since Tuesday along with a one of my 30watts and the battery is still showing as full. Impressed!

Subtank Mini looks a good size on it too, Cant wait for my Lemo 2. I don't think my Aerotanks and Nauty Mini look right on there... Just a little too small.

The subtank sits on this Istick pretty much perfectly, and the battery is a nice fit in my hand.
For me it was a toss up between the subtank and the lemo drop, it was just the filling methods that swung it. I think the filing is revised on the Lemodrop 2 along with improved airflow control??
Online reviews are split in various head to head comparisons.

Either will give a good vape, allegedly, and both will probably look fine on this mod.

I'll most likely be going for a similar setup and would be interested in your thoughts after a couple of weeks. I'm also coming from an EMOW beginning.

I'll most likely be going for a similar setup and would be interested in your thoughts after a couple of weeks. I'm also coming from an EMOW beginning.
Sure thing Dony, just ping me a PM or let me know any queries.
Maybe even try and catch a coffee if you are over on a regular visit to the Aberdeen area in a couple of weeks, and you can try one out for yourself before committing. Perhaps catch up with @RandomLee for an AVF toke-in and compare with his .
It takes a while to dial in the settings and adjust the toot technique for a complete noob like me, but I'm getting there.
One thing for sure, rebuilding the coils on the RBA deck will be a whole heap easier than rebuilding a Unicoil!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom