HALO2 - out in November 2003 ?

monkeyleader

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Okay I know this was the original date before it was pushed back to April 2003 - but looking at

http://games.thedgn.com/index.php?page=news/EpyluupAAlohUFeHEf.php

Interesting - complete joke or truth ?

Also been speaking to a mate of mine in the states who said NBC were running a weird advert saying ..

"The world will know XBox" and then, "on November 15th" appears.

Biggest Shock of 2003 or just another hoax ?

Nige

hope its true

Spoil Sprt :rolleyes:

But their comments about marketing ?.. HALO2 will surley sell itself .. so if not HALO2 then what will be the big release on the birthday of XBOX ... last year it was live .. what we getting this year ?

To be honest I dont need to see adverts and promos to be convinced - if i had a call from Game saying HALO2 was in today Id be down there in a flash.

I agree however that this is probably a hoax, but I ask again - what we going to get XBOX for its 2nd birthday ?

I reckon it's going to be a Buy One Get One Free offer on XBoxes.

Either that, or you'll get a voucher for a free one with every £10 spent on petrol.... :rolleyes:

P Diddy is in the advert, might be some kind of musically oriented thing. Isn't there some big music freebie being included in Japanes XBox bundles this Christmas? Maybe we are getting it on November 15th, after parting with some hard cash of course.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom