Halo - Theater Mode

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to view any clips or been able to bookmark?, nothing is working here.

Ok I'll look into the issue

You don't save to save anything ?
I'm getting load error

Ok I'll look into the issue

You don't save to save anything ?
I'm getting load error
I was only able to view the last match I played, couldn't bookmark anything, is that correct?

Solved - it had to do with some setting in the XB Privacy preferences pane. Not sure what, will look into that another time. But working for now.

@mklion123

Only had a quick try the bookmark worked fine and able to replay two random games I selected

How does it work then, I assumed it was just somewhere to view saved clips etc, but does it allow you to watch full games and then edit them?

How does it work then, I assumed it was just somewhere to view saved clips etc, but does it allow you to watch full games and then edit them?

I don't think you can edit them but nothing stopping you from watching a full game and using game DVR to record clips that you can edit together.

It just records game data and then recreates it all in theatre mode. So it can store loads of games because the data is small compared to it actually recording the while game.

I don't think you can edit them but nothing stopping you from watching a full game and using game DVR to record clips that you can edit together.

It just records game data and then recreates it all in theatre mode. So it can store loads of games because the data is small compared to it actually recording the while game.

Sounds interesting... may need to check it out tonight.

Yeah saw the clip when you posted it, impressive....

If i'd known about the Theatre options the other day though, i would've saved down an 11 killstreak i had myself. ;):rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom