Halo Stand - S&C Modus.

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by tazg101, Feb 5, 2009.

1. tazg101

tazg101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +113
    Hi , i have the panasonic 50PZ80 on order and was wondering if the stand below if suitable:

TV Stands to Fit a PANASONIC Television

On the stand I will have a Denon 1909 - Xbox 360 and Blu Ray player and my Kef 2005.3 centre speaker on the middle shelf.

I'm worried becuase the curve of the glass may have taken quite a lot of the space available away.

2. JoeA3

JoeA3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    This might be a bit late for you, but I have that exact stand.

On top, I have my Sony 40W4500 TV

On middle shelf, I have a Sky+ box, a Sony blueray player and a Jamo centre speaker.

And on the bottom shelf, I have a Pioneer VSX1018 AVR and a Nintendo Wii!

I think the pioneer is slightly bigger in dimensions than the Denon, and my Pioneer fits in nicely, I have it centred in the stand and it comes out fairly close to the front edge of. the stand. There's about a half inch of "breathing space" above the amp then, under the middle glass shelf. The middle leg at the back of the stand prevents me from pushing the Amp back any further, but if I had the Amp offset to one side, I could probably get it back more... the curve of the glass wouldn't be an issue I reckon.

The only issue I would see is perhaps your larger TV will overhang a bit more than you'd like on the sides. My 40" Sony fits on it perfectly, the stand being only very marginally wider than the TV.

3. Member 363549

Member 363549
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009