Halo: Reach Noble M@$ters *Part 3*

Yes I should have strung the 6th kill too it as well but my hands starting shaking.

I'm not as good as FPS Doug :(

Yes I should have strung the 6th kill too it as well but my hands starting shaking.

I'm not as good as FPS Doug :(

:rotfl: "my hands are shaking! My hands are shaking! But I'm STILL getting those headshots" :rotfl:

#3 was pretty impressive too - "facekill" :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm. See, my main problem with this is that I don't like FFA. At all. But if we have a full complement, I'll give it a go; I'm open to ideas.
If we've got an even number of people then multi-team is just pure hilarity :D.

Talking of corrective measures, I encountered a player yesterday with the gamertag T U R K. He and his lover K I N G had ridiculous career matchmaking k/d spreads. T U R K was a solid enough player, but nothing spectacular - and yet he had 72,000 kills on multiplayer for just 92 deaths. It was absurd. Purple Steve checked on B.Net, and it turns out they just spent days boosting each other on Rumble Pit with guests signed in.

How sad. :suicide:

Complaint filing warranted, or not?

Definitely warranted, this type of boosting is now bannable:

Bungie.net : Message to All Full Party Boosters : 12/7/2010 11:24 AM PST

John

:arty: Happy Birthday Bowders!! Have a good one matey :arty:

Sorry I jumped out last night - was playing SWAT with Sordid before, and he sent me a message saying Rumble Pit wasn't his thing, so didn't want to just abandon him. Wish they'd make a 5v5 Team Slayer playlist.....

Played a couple of games of MLG with Sordid, and one of them wasn't pretty. We [me in particular] got proper pumped....to quote Sordid "I'll be walking like a cowboy for a week after that one" :laugh:

:arty: Happy Birthday Bowders!! Have a good one matey :arty:

Sorry I jumped out last night - was playing SWAT with Sordid before, and he sent me a message saying Rumble Pit wasn't his thing, so didn't want to just abandon him. Wish they'd make a 5v5 Team Slayer playlist....
Thank you!! :smashin:

No worries about jumping out of Rumble Pit - I only had a couple more games myself to get the 40 kills and then toddled off to bed.

Deary me, birthdays galore! Happy Birthday Bowders :*)

As Lee says sorry for bailing last night mate, Rumble Pit isn't really my thing so I thought I'd leave you folks to it. I probably should've stayed though, I went negative in every game I played so it made no difference :laugh:

Deary me, birthdays galore! Happy Birthday Bowders :*)

As Lee says sorry for bailing last night mate, Rumble Pit isn't really my thing so I thought I'd leave you folks to it. I probably should've stayed though, I went negative in every game I played so it made no difference :laugh:
Thank you! :D

We had a funny conversation last night, those two playing on the same console on Sword Base were clearly working together so my friend Rob said 'we'll call a temporary truce and get these guys...' just as I let go of the trigger on the grenade launcher and blew him up... :rotfl::rotfl:

Happy birthday Bowders. Also the same to Bob and Dan who's I believe it was the other day.

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY BOWDERS!

I wish you a long, happy and reach filled retirement! :D

Happy birthday amigos! Hopefully you'll get some easy CRs today ;)

I got all the challenges yesterday at about 2am. Only took me 12 games to get the 10 wins one. That's how I roll :cool:

Happy birthday amigos! Hopefully you'll get some easy CRs today ;)

I got all the challenges yesterday at about 2am. Only took me 12 games to get the 10 wins one. That's how I roll :cool:

*Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore*

"Hmmm, my Spidey Senses are detecting offline gaming Robin"

"Holy Smoke Spiderman, I think you might be right. He was online for 1 minute, then suddenly disappeared after you sent a couple of invites" :rolleyes:

:devil: :smashin:

Daily Challenges for Wednesday 15th December 2010

More than a Handful
Kill 125 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1250cR

Pass the Rock
Earn 20 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.
2500cR

Weapon Swap
Earn 10 sprees in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.
1000cR

Killing Spree
Earn a Killing Spree in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1500cR

...oh, and 11 days to Christmas!

"Holy Smoke Spiderman, I think you might be right. He was online for 1 minute, then suddenly disappeared after you sent a couple of invites" :rolleyes:

Where's Batman in all this? ...did he and Robin fall out and now Robin is Spiderman's sidekick? :D

Where's Batman in all this? ...did he and Robin fall out and now Robin is Spiderman's sidekick? :D

Yeah, Batman went to hang in the big Bat Cave in the sky, so Spidey stepped in to oversee things in Gotham City :smashin: Or something like that anyway....

Off topic I know, but you getting BF Vietnam next week?? Bought BC2 (again) yesterday - not really sure why I sold it in the first place tbh :rolleyes:

l Noble Joker l said:
Off topic I know, but you getting BF Vietnam next week?? Bought BC2 (again) yesterday - not really sure why I sold it in the first place tbh :rolleyes:
I think so. My brother surprised me with Family Guy season 8 and Black Ops last night so working on the single player when not on Reach (and then BC2). I'm out most of this evening and today's challenges all seem a bit on the long winded side, so will probably give them a miss.

Hopefully tomorrow night will be firefight challenge night.

#sneaks in

Psst

Happy Birthday mate!

#sneaks out

:hiya:

:facepalm: Possibly the worst superhero crossover story ever.

Yes I was playing offline. Yes I have my reasons. No I don't have a link.

:facepalm: Possibly the worst superhero crossover story ever.

Yes I was playing offline. Yes I have my reasons. No I don't have a link.

:blush: <---- superhero crossover.

:nono: <---- offline gaming. There can be NO legitimate reason for NOT accepting Halo invitations from fellow AVF Top Gun Noble M@$ters ;)

*SPOILER*
though on this occasion you are excused :thumbsup:
*/SPOILER*

:hiya: is Halo still as rubbish as it was before guys? ;)

:hiya: is Halo still as rubbish as it was before guys? ;)

:rolleyes: Not you again!! :devil: :hiya:

It was never rubbish, and it will never be rubbish. You should give it another go now you're CoD-tinted-spectacles have come off :thumbsup:

You should give it another go now your CoD-tinted-spectacles have come off :thumbsup:
I had some cod spectacles once, had to stop wearing them outside for some reason...

426763-albums762-picture7761.jpg

Yes, I know they're not cod technically...
:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom