Halo: Reach Noble M@$ters *Part 3*

RIP Noble M@sters

2010-2010

We hardly knew ye

The Gamebattlin', 4 shottin' TG's were much better anyway :*)

Last edited:
Daily Challenges for Sunday 12th December 2010

More than a Handful
Kill 125 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1250cR

Secondary Fire
Earn 25 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.
4000cR

Iron With Friends
Complete a Campaign mission co-op on Heroic or harder with the Iron Skull on.
1750cR

Above the Neckline
Kill 5 enemies with headshots in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.
1250cR

For Bob (tomorrow) and Dan (today):
426763-albums1215-picture7716.jpg

Right then everyone - be on Reach this afternoon from 2pm for some awesome custom maps, crazy games and maybe a slice or two of cake :D.
13 days to Christmas! 03 days to my birthday!!!

Last edited:
Weekly Challenge for week commencing 13th December 2010

Multiplicative
Earn 200 multikills in multiplayer matchmaking this week
5000cR

Daily Challenges for Monday 13th December 2010

Shootin' and Lootin'
Kill 150 enemies in any game mode in Reach
1500cR

Secondary fire
Earn 25 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.
4000cR

Watersports
Kill 50 enemies on Waterfront on Heroic in Firefight Matchmaking.
600cR

Twin Trips
Earn 2 Triple Kills in the same match in multiplayer Matchmaking.
500cR

...oh, and happy birthday Rob :D.
12 days to Christmas! 02 days to my birthday!!!

So, who's gonna get the Weekly this week then?? Reckon the only chance I've got is if I stick to SWAT and rack up them Double/Triple kills :thumbsup:
Played (my first) 3 games of MLG this weekend, and abso-lutely loved it!! Only won one game (due to carrying some 3-14/3-12 teammates), and came out 18-7, 15-10, 16-12 which I was pretty happy with. Loving no Armour Lock :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, who's gonna get the Weekly this week then?? Reckon the only chance I've got is if I stick to SWAT and rack up them Double/Triple kills :thumbsup:
Not even gonna try! Way too much effort. That's a proper grind, and I need to be drafting an OU assignment this week.

Had an absolutely torrid day on Reach yesterday - believe it or not, I finally ended my day's sessions on a high with a game of SWAT, that's how bad it got! This was counter-balanced by my day's efforts on Saturday, during which I couldn't seem to do anything but win and go massively positive. :smashin:

Not gonna be on again until the weekend, I expect.

Also: I SAW YOU, TAT II OVERKILL. I saw you playing CoD: Black Ops when I and others were on Reach. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. :nono: ;)

Also: I SAW YOU, TAT II OVERKILL. I saw you playing CoD: Black Ops when I and others were on Reach. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. :nono: ;)

:blush: Pretty sure I just hopped on for a couple of games with my bro. Corrective measures will be taken this week. Promise. I WANT that Weekly :thumbsup:

Talking of corrective measures, I encountered a player yesterday with the gamertag T U R K. He and his lover K I N G had ridiculous career matchmaking k/d spreads. T U R K was a solid enough player, but nothing spectacular - and yet he had 72,000 kills on multiplayer for just 92 deaths. It was absurd. Purple Steve checked on B.Net, and it turns out they just spent days boosting each other on Rumble Pit with guests signed in.

How sad. :suicide:

Complaint filing warranted, or not?

Haha, that T U R K is a real clown - check out THIS HIGHLIGHT from his gaming history :rotfl: What a tool!!

Filed complaint completely justified.

Who does the credit allocations for the challenges, seriously:

Watersports
600cR

Twin Trips
500cR

of those 2 which is going to be the harder to get and which one is worth the most points ***

Anywho, quite liking the daily challenges today, if it actually registers Assists properly. Weekly seems like a good challenge to go for, not sure if i'll be able to play enough to get it, but bonus if i do

Who does the credit allocations for the challenges, seriously:

Watersports
600cR

Twin Trips
500cR

of those 2 which is going to be the harder to get and which one is worth the most points ***

Anywho, quite liking the daily challenges today, if it actually registers Assists properly. Weekly seems like a good challenge to go for, not sure if i'll be able to play enough to get it, but bonus if i do
Edit: I've just clicked with what you meant - it does seem the wrong way round.

Has anyone noticed the weekly challenge payout is dropping? There was the 16,000 a few weeks back, then 7777. I know it's not very imaginative but wouldn't it be better to keep the weekly on 'complete 16 daily challenges for 16,000cR'? - that kept me a lot more addicted.

Maybe I'm just grumbling because the climb to General is proving to be a right grind fest... :rolleyes: (plus I'm 15 points from 30,000 gamerscore and can't find anything to work on... :D)

Last edited:
Brigadier to General is a grindfest? I'm still finding the 100,000 cR path from Commander Grade 3 to Colonel tough :laugh: those higher ranks are going to take me forever :*(

Brigadier to General is a grindfest? I'm still finding the 100,000 cR path from Commander Grade 3 to Colonel tough :laugh: those higher ranks are going to take me forever :*(
240,000cR to be exact... :boring:

I thought I would get the easy challenges done last night and then play something else (nicked Transformers War for Cybertron from my brother which is awesome!) as I'm close to burning myself out with Reach (been on it every day since release!).

Passed 30,000 gamerscore too!

Daily Challenges for Tuesday 14th December 2010

Shootin' and Lootin'
Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach.
1000cR

Gunslinger
Kill 40 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1000cR

Just a Shower
Complete any Campaign mission on Normal or harder with Thunderstorm on.
2000cR

Who's the Big Winner?
Win 10 games in multiplayer Matchmaking.
2000cR
11 days to Christmas! My birthday is tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Easy challenges today :cool: (well maybe not winning 10 games, doubt I've enough time for that!)

Hoping to be on for a game or two tonight, but not sure yet. Won't be aiming for ten wins, but the rest are all do-able. :thumbsup:

Stand easy.
I can't be bothered with the ten wins one either but I reckon we should all jump into rumble pit for a game or two - never done that before with you lot outside of custom games, and that was always a laugh.

Was close to getting the 2 triple kill challenge yesterday but failed.

I did get a Killtacular on SWAT though. Against a team of 3 as well :cool: See file share for full details.

I can't be bothered with the ten wins one either but I reckon we should all jump into rumble pit for a game or two - never done that before with you lot outside of custom games, and that was always a laugh.
Mmm. See, my main problem with this is that I don't like FFA. At all. But if we have a full complement, I'll give it a go; I'm open to ideas.

Gray - well done on the killtac :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom