Halo: Reach Noble [email protected]$ters *Part 3*

Bowders

:arty: Happy Birthday Bowders!! Have a good one matey :arty:

Sorry I jumped out last night - was playing SWAT with Sordid before, and he sent me a message saying Rumble Pit wasn't his thing, so didn't want to just abandon him. Wish they'd make a 5v5 Team Slayer playlist....
Thank you!! :smashin:

No worries about jumping out of Rumble Pit - I only had a couple more games myself to get the 40 kills and then toddled off to bed.

sordid_sentinel

Deary me, birthdays galore! Happy Birthday Bowders :*)

As Lee says sorry for bailing last night mate, Rumble Pit isn't really my thing so I thought I'd leave you folks to it. I probably should've stayed though, I went negative in every game I played so it made no difference :laugh:

Bowders

Deary me, birthdays galore! Happy Birthday Bowders :*)

As Lee says sorry for bailing last night mate, Rumble Pit isn't really my thing so I thought I'd leave you folks to it. I probably should've stayed though, I went negative in every game I played so it made no difference :laugh:
Thank you! :D

We had a funny conversation last night, those two playing on the same console on Sword Base were clearly working together so my friend Rob said 'we'll call a temporary truce and get these guys...' just as I let go of the trigger on the grenade launcher and blew him up... :rotfl::rotfl:

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Happy birthday Bowders. Also the same to Bob and Dan who's I believe it was the other day.

EEC3

Happy birthday amigos! Hopefully you'll get some easy CRs today ;)

I got all the challenges yesterday at about 2am. Only took me 12 games to get the 10 wins one. That's how I roll :cool:

1LeeDenton

Happy birthday amigos! Hopefully you'll get some easy CRs today ;)

I got all the challenges yesterday at about 2am. Only took me 12 games to get the 10 wins one. That's how I roll :cool:
*Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore*

"Hmmm, my Spidey Senses are detecting offline gaming Robin"

"Holy Smoke Spiderman, I think you might be right. He was online for 1 minute, then suddenly disappeared after you sent a couple of invites" :rolleyes:

:devil: :smashin:

Bowders

Daily Challenges for Wednesday 15th December 2010

More than a Handful
Kill 125 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1250cR

Pass the Rock
Earn 20 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.
2500cR

Weapon Swap
Earn 10 sprees in a Firefight Matchmaking game on Heroic or harder.
1000cR

Killing Spree
Earn a Killing Spree in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1500cR

...oh, and 11 days to Christmas!

"Holy Smoke Spiderman, I think you might be right. He was online for 1 minute, then suddenly disappeared after you sent a couple of invites" :rolleyes:

Where's Batman in all this? ...did he and Robin fall out and now Robin is Spiderman's sidekick? :D

1LeeDenton

Where's Batman in all this? ...did he and Robin fall out and now Robin is Spiderman's sidekick? :D
Yeah, Batman went to hang in the big Bat Cave in the sky, so Spidey stepped in to oversee things in Gotham City :smashin: Or something like that anyway....

Off topic I know, but you getting BF Vietnam next week?? Bought BC2 (again) yesterday - not really sure why I sold it in the first place tbh :rolleyes:

Bowders

l Noble Joker l said:
Off topic I know, but you getting BF Vietnam next week?? Bought BC2 (again) yesterday - not really sure why I sold it in the first place tbh :rolleyes:
I think so. My brother surprised me with Family Guy season 8 and Black Ops last night so working on the single player when not on Reach (and then BC2). I'm out most of this evening and today's challenges all seem a bit on the long winded side, so will probably give them a miss.

Hopefully tomorrow night will be firefight challenge night.

scanz

#sneaks in

Psst

Happy Birthday mate!

#sneaks out

:hiya:

EEC3

:facepalm: Possibly the worst superhero crossover story ever.

Yes I was playing offline. Yes I have my reasons. No I don't have a link.

1LeeDenton

:facepalm: Possibly the worst superhero crossover story ever.

Yes I was playing offline. Yes I have my reasons. No I don't have a link.
:blush: <---- superhero crossover.

:nono: <---- offline gaming. There can be NO legitimate reason for NOT accepting Halo invitations from fellow AVF Top Gun Noble [email protected]$ters ;)

*SPOILER*
though on this occasion you are excused :thumbsup:
*/SPOILER*

ODP

:hiya: is Halo still as rubbish as it was before guys? ;)

Bowders

You should give it another go now your CoD-tinted-spectacles have come off :thumbsup:
I had some cod spectacles once, had to stop wearing them outside for some reason...

Yes, I know they're not cod technically...
:D

Billy Goodgun

I had some cod spectacles once, had to stop wearing them outside for some reason...:D
I stopped wearing my CoD spectacles because they severely impeded my spatial awareness. I'd be looking right at someone - or so I thought - but it turns out they'd actually be ten feet to the left.

ODP

I stopped wearing my CoD spectacles because they severely impeded my spatial awareness. I'd be looking right at someone - or so I thought - but it turns out they'd actually be ten feet to the left.
hehehehe :laugh:

Bowders

Daily Challenges for Thursday 16th December 2010

Gunslinger
Kill 75 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.
1250cR

Covenant-cide
Kill 90 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking.
1000cR

Blast Radius
Kill 20 enemies in Firefight Matchmaking with grenades.
1400cR

That Pink Mist
Kill 40 enemies with a Supercombine from the Needler or Needle Rifle in Firefight Matchmaking.
2000cR
09 days to Christmas or something...

1LeeDenton

Too many Firefight ones for me :thumbsdow

Also, I wish Bungie would start introducing some interesting ones - interesting as in they offer some crazy credits like 20,000 credits for winning 10 multiplayer matchmaking games. What's with all this 1,000/1,250 credits junk?!?!

Billy Goodgun

Too many Firefight ones for me :thumbsdow

Also, I wish Bungie would start introducing some interesting ones - interesting as in they offer some crazy credits like 20,000 credits for winning 10 multiplayer matchmaking games. What's with all this 1,000/1,250 credits junk?!?!
The credits are also very inconsistent. Didn't Tuesday have 1500 credits on offer for just 40 multiplayer matchmaking kills? That means today's challenge is asking for nearly double the kills and giving you less of a reward! :confused:

Also, whose clever idea was it to have the multi-kill weekly challenge and offer just 5000 credits? That's a tough challenge, and yet not much in the way of reward.

EEC3

I have no idea what their rationale is. It's possibly just a random challenge generator or RCG for short.

Fiefighting can get to France though. I'll just keep on popping the multikills :D

Bowders

I don't really mind firefight challenges as most of them can be done pretty quickly, but the weekly is almost a repeat of the one they ran from Monday 1st November which was to earn 45 multikills in multiplayer matchmaking for 2000cR.