• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Halo reach limited edition - £34.99 at game

DarenD

Prominent Member
Could use one of their £3 of £30 codes to make it £31.99 with reward points and cashback to boot that aint too bad a deal at all imo.

Just noticed that the Noble map pack is coming in at 800 points on 30th November so starting to look even better. Although £10 of £50 on the Legendary making it £59.99 still aint to be sniffed at either.

Last edited:

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
mines arrived, great little bundle, no doubt all the stuff int he journal will make more sense once I've played a bit of the game. Not quite sure what i'm going to do with the big black box it came in now though :oops:

Death Squad I

Established Member
Mine arrived yesterday. What a bargain. It really did take some explaining to the Mrs that it was only £29.99(five pound of rewards points)

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
Mine arrived yesterday. What a bargain. It really did take some explaining to the Mrs that it was only £29.99(five pound of rewards points)
:laugh: took some explaining to my GF, i ordered it and told her that night, 5 minutes before i did that she had told her mum to get me it for xmas :oops: I'm trying to be good and not buy any more games until xmas has passed just in case, luckily she knows the other 3 or 4 games I'm after at the moment that I haven't put my hand in my pocket for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom