Halo 3 Xbox 360 £9.99 @ Argos.

Thanks, I've been trying to get a second copy of this game for my Arcade but couldn't find one for a decent price.

That must have been reduced quite recently because it was still showing as £29.99 last weekend when you could add it as a free game to a 360 purchase.

That must have been reduced quite recently because it was still showing as £29.99 last weekend when you could add it as a free game to a 360 purchase.

Don't know mate.This is whats showing now:

Halo 3 - Xbox 360.
Excluded from the Argos 30 day money back guarantee. 568/4665

* Less Than Half Price
* £9.99
* was £39.99

Since Halo 3 has gone down to £9.99 it's no longer one of the free game options when you buy an Arcade from Argos, now it's just Viva Pinata.

Remember that PCWorld will pricematch Argos + 10% of the difference so you can pick this up for £6.99 there.....;)

I thought they just pricematched, and took off another 10%, which would make it £9?

No, 10% of the difference...
PC World price...... £39.99
Argos price...........£9.99
Difference.............£20

Pricematch price.... £9.99 - 10% of £20 (£2) = £7.99........

Slightly out on my previous price but still mega cheap........:thumbsup:

Taken from PCWorld's site....

We check our prices against major retailers and websites every day so you can buy with confidence.

If you find a lower price for the same product and offer, we'll reduce our price by 110% of the difference – even up to 7 days after purchase!

This applies to prices offered by retailers within 30 miles of your local PC World store.

The product must be identical, in stock and available for immediate home delivery in one of the retailers detailed below - single unit purchases only.

This price promise applies to:
Argos, Comet, Jessops, Tesco, John Lewis, Asda, B&Q, Game Gamestation, Halfords, HMV, Maplin, Play*, Staples, Toys R Us, Virgin, Woolworths.

No, 10% of the difference...
PC World price...... £39.99
Argos price...........£9.99
Difference.............£20

Pricematch price.... £9.99 - 10% of £20 (£2) = £7.99........

Slightly out on my previous price but still mega cheap........:thumbsup:

You were right first time. :) There is a £30 difference.

ye its back up to 30 quid now

dammit

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom