Halo 3 Wireless Controllers

CounterWhine

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'd not seen these before so thought I'd post them.

The pictures link to the respective accessories pages.

EDIT: They're available from Play Asia.

I've seen these before and they look horrible IMO.

I'm a long way from being a teenager playing Halo in my bedroom so perhaps I'm not the right demographic.;)

Well I am a teenager playing Halo in my bedroom and I still think they look horrible :D

I think they're disgusting, they look like those cheapo 3rd party controllers you get that always show up around big games, cashing in on the hype, which is essentially what these are, but they're real 360 controllers lol.

I think the green army looking Halo 360 controller looks better.

Apparently they come with limited edition figurines too! Be still my beating heart :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

Also available from GAME.

YUCK!!!

deffo a marmite controller!!!

I was listening to one of Major Nelson's recent podcasts and he had an interview with the guys responsible for those. Apparently they are limited edition and there is only going to be one production run of them. If anyone really wants them they better get them now. I would be surprised if they sell out but you never know. :D

simpsons-xbox-360.jpg

:rotfl:

All of the themed 360s consoles and accessories are horrible

Mods, ban that above person for expressing his love for marmite in my presence :D

If that simpsons one is real it might just be the worst console design ever. Even worse than the pokémon N64. That and the simpsons is ***** now.

If that simpsons one is real it might just be the worst console design ever. Even worse than the pokémon N64. That and the simpsons is ***** now.

It is real. i disagree though as I think it looks really cool. Not that I would have it in my setup purely because it would look out of place. It's certainly a lot better looking then the Pokemon N64.

Unless you have one of those old 14" bush tv's that came in practically every colour of the rainbow I doubt it would look in place in anyone's house :D

It's real as Moogle!

Do you think any one actually bought it?

It's real as Moogle!

Do you think any one actually bought it?

They were never available for retail sale. There were only a small number of them made for a special promotion or contest tie in with the movie.

They were never available for retail sale. There were only a small number of them made for a special promotion or contest tie in with the movie.

ow like the 300-Edition Xbox 360 Elite!

xbox-360-300-03.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom