Halo 3 Special Edition Xbox 360 Console

why do game say it has an HDMI port then as the premium does not have one of those well at least mine doesn't

why do game say it has an HDMI port then as the premium does not have one of those well at least mine doesn't
Exactly, error or is it an Elite?

I think its an error as its listed in the normal Xbox 360 consoles and not the Elite ones.

It just has the updated motherboard, the Halo consoles will be a recent build. All Premium consoles will eventually have HDMI, they're filtering out.. obviously retailers want to get rid of old stock first so probably won't see many for a while - if purchasing in a store keep an eye out for the HDMI logo on the box ;).

New runs of the premiums have HDMI ports as standard in the US and they will come over here.

These are obviously brand new, hence it is most likely to be correct.

Personally i think they look Bloody disgusting....

The Halo 3 limited edition 360's come with a 20GB hard drive and an HDMI connection. They are essentially the same as the new Premiums now coming on to the market in the US and eventually over here which also include HDMI.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom