Halo 3: Pre-orders and deliveries

steviebwoy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Cornishman living in Cheltenham, following the mig
Not sure how these guys are in terms of on-time delivery, but just found this:

http://www.365games.co.uk/index.php?productID=2185

Can anyone provide feedback on their service? Not too impressed by their website to be honest, but just ordered an In-vision camera for £13.99 :) And their Halo 3 apparently comes with a free "3rd party" charge and play kit..

Whatcha reckon? Is that a good pre-order price? And am I likely to get it on time?

Not sure how these guys are in terms of on-time delivery, but just found this:

http://www.365games.co.uk/index.php?productID=2185

Can anyone provide feedback on their service? Not too impressed by their website to be honest, but just ordered an In-vision camera for £13.99 :) And their Halo 3 apparently comes with a free "3rd party" charge and play kit..

Whatcha reckon? Is that a good pre-order price? And am I likely to get it on time?

Somebody posted this is the gaming bargains section a week or so ago. I'll point out the same thing I did in that thread as it might be something to consider for you. The disclaimer:

Game is Region Free version, English Language, Will Play on PAL consoles

This sounds to me like it could be the NTSC/J version which leads me to think they already know something about it's region-freeness(infact it encouraged me to order the NTSC/J version from PA). Of course if it's guaranteed to work on your PAL 360 then no big issue, but there might be some stores such as GAME that won't accept it as a trade in(they pick it up on their scans).

Ah gotcha, okay. Hm, tough call eh! I might just get it from somewhere like Tesco's or Play.com instead - I'm not really too sure if I'm happy to go with a company I don't really know much about, just for the sake of a 3rd party play and charge kit..

Hi guys, sorry for another pre-order question, but does anyone know what dvd.co.uk and sendit.com are like for preorders as I am thinking of preordering with them.
Thanks

Hi guys, sorry for another pre-order question, but does anyone know what dvd.co.uk and sendit.com are like for preorders as I am thinking of preordering with them.
Thanks

I use sendit for dvds quite a lot and they always deliver on the Monday (sometimes Saturday :smashin:) but I've never pre-ordered a game. There customer service is top notch though :thumbsup:

Never used dvd.co.uk

DVDs are released on Monday aren't they?
If so, thats seems pretty promising. Would like to hear from people who ordered games though

I've split off some of the more recent pre-order posts so we can keep the preview thread about the game itself.

Has anyone seen the Special Edition for less than Shopto's £43?

Has the price gone up? I preordered mine for £38 from Virgin too.

EDIT: Yep, still £38 delivered here.

I've got my Legendary Edition on order with Gameplay, i hope they get some as i've heard that no online stores will be receiving them.

I've got my Legendary Edition on order with Gameplay, i hope they get some as i've heard that no online stores will be receiving them.

I've got mine on order with Amazon since 28th March, hope they pull through for me.

Yep, my order was placed on 19th March.

hi, what are virgin and sendit like for pre-orders? like the day it gets delivered before or after release date

Amazon aren't taking pre-orders for the Collector's Edition at the minute :mad:

Just pre-ordered the collectors edition from Virgin for £38 ;) couldn't find anywhere cheaper!

Should arrive as I finish Bioshock, lovely :thumbsup:

What are Virgin like on Pre-orders?

I still need to order mine! :)

surprisingly good, I pre-ordered Bioshock in the same week of release & it arrived bang on release day plus on the service front, I did a quick u-turn on that order discovering the LE in Blockbusters so I changed my mind, sent the virgin one back & was refunded within a week. Brilliant service, that's why I'm using them again on the HaloCE.

Has anyone got any idea what BLOCKBUSTER will be selling the Collectors Ed for? I've got some store credit with them (and a pre-order with Sendit) and it would be handy to know.
I wonder if they'll be doing their trade in a game + £10 for Halo 3???? I wouldn't mind shifting Flatout UC if so...

Just checked on Amazon and they are taking pre-orders for the legendary edition. I've got one pre-ordered with a local game store, but was going to order this as a back up. Strange thing was that when my order was defaulted to first class delivery, esitmated del. date was 25th Sept, when I changed this to Gurarenteed next day, it came up with del date of 1st Oct! Any ideas why?

Did I hear right on Major Nelson's podcast that the Legendary edition is coming out a week after the regular versions, or am I thinking of something else?

Just checked on Amazon and they are taking pre-orders for the legendary edition. I've got one pre-ordered with a local game store, but was going to order this as a back up. Strange thing was that when my order was defaulted to first class delivery, esitmated del. date was 25th Sept, when I changed this to Gurarenteed next day, it came up with del date of 1st Oct! Any ideas why?

You sure Amazon was taking pre-orders today? :eek:

Also the same has happened to me mate, ordered my Legendary edition from them in March and the dispatch date is 1st October now :confused:

Did I hear right on Major Nelson's podcast that the Legendary edition is coming out a week after the regular versions, or am I thinking of something else?

Whch podcast was this, i really hope not :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom