Halo 3 Pre-Order - £29.99 Delivered

Godspeed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Empiredirect have joined the Google Checkout payment scheme which if you use it to pay for an item over £30 get's you £10 knocked off.

It's currently £39.99 Delivered HERE so minus your tenner brings it to £29.99 Delivered :thumbsup:

It's a rival to paypal (thank god) INFO

Roughly you can pay for items using your google checkout account where the retailers show the google checkout logo. So you don't have to enter your payment details multiple times on various sites etc.Makes things more secure, keeps your info safer. Their % is much better too.

Ebuyer are also one of the included merchants. So if there's anything £30 or over there your after and pay using google checkout you'll get £10 knocked off. As far as i'm aware this is not a use once offer - so roughly you can fill your boots with multiple orders :)

There's a special way to go about ordering using google checkout though, to make sure you get the £10 discount.

Ebuyer example HERE

:clap:

I can't see any way to do this when trying to order. The logo for Google pay is not showing on it when you get through to the checkout.

.. doesn't work for me either.

I think its because its actually the gameplay website and not empire direct's main site. The logo does appear if you try to buy a camcorder or something.

Was just about to pre-order everything, phewww:rolleyes:

"Offer Conditions: To earn a £10 discount, buyers who haven't signed up for Google Checkout in the past must sign-up for Checkout on Google or on a Google Checkout merchant web site during the promotion. To redeem the £10 discount, buyers must make a purchase of at least £30 Inc Vat, (not including shipping), and other discounts from any Google Checkout merchant. Google reserves the right to cancel discounts or take other action."

does that mean you can only use it once??

sounds like a good deal to me!

Likewise, although Colin McRae DIRT is what I'm looking to order, £29.99 for that game will be a cracking price, plus quidco I think.

Going to sign up for a google.checkout account in a bit and try it out.

Yeah you can use it multiple times.

Just recieved my ebuyer order of a samsung laser printer for £35 delivered :thumbsup:

I can't see any way to do this when trying to order. The logo for Google pay is not showing on it when you get through to the checkout.

Same here, created a google checkout account but can't get the option when paying from the linked empire/gameplay from the OP. Shame as DIRT for £29.99 would have been a gift.

.. doesn't work for me either.

I think its because its actually the gameplay website and not empire direct's main site. The logo does appear if you try to buy a camcorder or something.

Was just about to pre-order everything, phewww:rolleyes:

Guess that's the reason, did you actually manage to order Halo3 at £29.99 Godspeed?

No I was going to but then changed my mind to Forza 2 instead. Like the other posters could'nt get a googlecheckout icon. Damn their software out sourcing services!!

Humbug

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom