Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Bleem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Help!!

I really should have pre-ordered this months ago... my bad.

So, I've started shopping this morning. Everywhere listing the Legendary edition though says 'Pre-orders closed' or something to that effect.

Does anyone know of a reputable retailer still taking pre-orders for this?

:lease:

I think its all going down the pan mate, ive got a preorder with shopto but Ivan seems to be unsure hes actually getting any, was thinking about placing a second order as a back up and like you literally everywhere i check simply isnt selling or has stopped taking preorders.

Guns = not a happy bunny :mad:

Still not found anywhere, at virgin it says:

Availability: Deleted by supplier

dont like the sound of that...

I have looked everywhere and i couldn't find a shop that still sells it. Looks like i am going to have to get ripped off by ebay after release :thumbsdow

yeah - I had noticed that too. There are a few sites (which look crap!) who are also saying the same. The most informative site so far has been shopto (or was it GAME?) who are saying Pre-Orders have been removed as the allocation has been sold out.

Only place i can find still taking preorders is PC World at 64.99, however by the looks of things i wouldn't place too much faith in getting it at this point.

EDIT: also worryingly both delivery and collect at store have crosses next to them but it still lets you place an order.... think ill leave that one tbh!

I have it pre-ordered with shopto. If we're not going to get this (as looks the case), I'm gona be sooooo dissapointed :( :mad:

Ok, I can live with the Tin can version instead, but I've been getting so hyped. Man, I've even imagined the day that BIG parcel arrived at my doorstep, and I'd saver opening every little bit of it...

F**** GUTTED!

I pre-ordered mine with HMV 14/05/2007, hope i get it as it isn't even listed on the HMV site now

Well I would be quite happy to buy from a fellow AV Forums user* if anyone has pre-ordered more than 1 copy.

*aslong as it's retail price that is.

I preordered way back in March with gameplay.

I placed a preorder also with Gamestaion this morning, as you could....but now the page says out of stock, so you can't preorder.

here's hoping that I got there in time.

I preordered this as soon as it was listed, at the time though I would no way have thought that this would be hard to get on launch. Limited Editions traditionally haven't been that 'limited' at all. Although judging by the Bioshock CE, maybe that's changing...

Ive got it on pre-order from shopto, says

'Pre-order temporarily stopped due to high demand. If you have Pre-Ordered we will dispatch your copy as soon as we receive the product.'

I really want this since Game at Bluewater got a pathetic 6 Bioshock CE's and so none for me!!!!!

I pre-ordered one from Amazon on the 28th March, they emailed me the other day saying that the shipping date had changed to 1st-2nd October, no idea what's going on with it to be honest with you.

I pre-ordered one from Amazon on the 28th March, they emailed me the other day saying that the shipping date had changed to 1st-2nd October, no idea what's going on with it to be honest with you.

That could in fact be a 'good thing' - may indicate a second shipment coming in to the UK.

I still haven't found a pre-order I'm confident enough to follow through on so if anyone else has any idea i'd be please to hear.

Have tried the usual suspects. Game, Gameplay, Play, Tesco, Argos, Gamestation, HMV, Virgin & Shopto.

i have this pre ordered from months ago, not sure who with though...hmmm

Just so you know, I have kept an eye on play ever since the Halo 3 legendary edition was announced. They have never put it up for pre order so it might be worth signing up to there notification thingy, so you can pre order it from them if they do any.

Damn being a student, i couldnt afford to pre order halo 3 a few months ago, and now I can afford it I cant find it any where... Balls, lol

I'm starting to think that if I really want that legendary edition, I'm going to have to start ringing the local game/gamestation and find out if they have a preorder list and if there are any free ones (those two stores are mentioned in almost every rumour in terms of legendary edition exclusivity + chain store).

In america - walmart have them (I read they received a preview legendary case to whip up a frenzy around the time of the beta) . Anyone like to give me odds on the legendary edition turning up in asda? (owned by walmart)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom