1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 quadruples Xbox Live traffic

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Munkey Boy, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,314
    Found this quite interesting: BBC News website

Looks like the Live service is catching on in a big way just recently, especially with the release of Halo 2. I also remember an article in Games TM about multi-format games getting more than their fair share of Xbox sales when they were Live enabled. Bet M$ are happy...

2. LinkinRuss

LinkinRuss
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i remember at one point when halo2 was just released i looked at bungie.net to see the stats. i said that in the last 24hr close to 100,000 users where logged onto live..... eek

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    More players = Better Opti-matches :thumbsup:

4. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +725
    That Bungie.net site is one scary place. The ammount of stats that are stored is just so huge its impossible to comprehend. I mean it can show you every game you played, every kill you make, where you made that kill, who you killed, what gun you used, from how far away you shot them, how many medals you got, etc etc etc. And it does this for EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER wow, now i'm not sucking Bungie's nether regions but that to me is a proper service. Konami please read this!

5. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,731
    Here, Here - Inagine how good PES could be if they'd just put some effort into the online side of things. I mean I find it way to hard to put down as it is and that's with their half baked, let's knock up something for XBox live at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon effort!

Here's hoping the year long wait for PES 5 will not end in another sloppy PS2 port with crap online support.