Halloween Returns - October 19th 2018

OMG awesome :clap:

(but I don't want to count how many times THIS will make it that I have bought this film lol) :laugh:

I remember back in the early days of DVD when it seemed like Anchor Bay would find a reason to release a new version almost on a yearly basis. And that's before they started remastering it ;). Double-dipper, triple-dipper... Halloween must be the one true big dipper now :laugh:
I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 different versions tucked away, myself. I don't recall ever selling any of them on to make room for a new one, not even to avoid detection by my Mrs at that time who couldn't quite get her head round the "collector" bug I'd been struck down with

I remember back in the early days of DVD when it seemed like Anchor Bay would find a reason to release a new version almost on a yearly basis. And that's before they started remastering it ;). Double-dipper, triple-dipper... Halloween must be the one true big dipper now :laugh:
I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 different versions tucked away, myself. I don't recall ever selling any of them on to make room for a new one, not even to avoid detection by my Mrs at that time who couldn't quite get her head round the "collector" bug I'd been struck down with

Yep that is the exact same here lol (Dawn Of The Dead is another BIG DIPPER for me).
But yeah I think Halloween is the one film I have dipped more than any.
I can just hear the wife now ... omg you have got THAT film AGAIN ??? :rotfl:

Everyone deserves a good 4k scare at Halloween though eh ;)
I think we have all been inhumanely patient for this release :D

Yep that is the exact same here lol (Dawn Of The Dead is another BIG DIPPER for me).
But yeah I think Halloween is the one film I have dipped more than any.
I can just hear the wife now ... omg you have got THAT film AGAIN ??? :rotfl:

Everyone deserves a good 4k scare at Halloween though eh ;)
I think we have all been inhumanely patient for this release :D
Halloween; Dawn of the Dead are also my bloody huge dippers I just can’t stop getting the next best version. Evil Dead to had had many dips into my pocket all whilst trying to stop the Mrs noticing

even my Mrs conceded that I had to buy the Evil Dead Book Of The Dead edition in the reproduction Necronomicon, but another dip for anything just for a documentary, commentary, hologram sleeve and stuff like that was always a lot harder to justify. It was just easier to hide them behind other discs on the shelf :D

even my Mrs conceded that I had to buy the Evil Dead Book Of The Dead edition in the reproduction Necronomicon, but another dip for anything just for a documentary, commentary, hologram sleeve and stuff like that was always a lot harder to justify. It was just easier to hide them behind other discs on the shelf :D
Love my Book of the Dead Edition. However the Halloween full blu ray collection will take some beating, may be a full 4K uncut set..

hma7-30-2018_1a-jpg.1044549

Last edited:
Proper goosebumps watching that when the main theme kicked in. Cannot wait for this, looks good from the trailer.

I’m not watching anymore trailers, I don’t want to see anymore of what may well be one of the movies of 2018 for me, bring on October

Looking good. I wouldn't say the trailer was too spoilery though. Exactly what I expect!

Dear God pleased I'm not a Halloween fan coz this looks like another generic 80s throwback stinker, Jamie Lee looks more frightening than the man in the mask, there will be tears on this one again I predict.

Dear God pleased I'm not a Halloween fan coz this looks like another generic 80s throwback stinker, Jamie Lee looks more frightening than the man in the mask, there will be tears on this one again I predict.
I’ll predict that on this occasion you are wrong

Looking forward to this. For me it will be one of those we'll done remakes I enjoy like IT

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom