HALLOWEEN r1 (Limited Edition)

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Mark P, Jan 28, 2001.

1. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody know where i can get hold of a copy of HALLOWEEN r1 LIMITED EDITION. there was only 40,000 ever released last year, Somebody must know!!!!!!! Any help or suggestions much appreciated.
    Mark

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's not cheap anymore. I saw someone pay $100 for one last week on one of the auctions

It's officially OOP.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi,

Try e-mailing Anchor Bay directly. Sadly, I don't have an e-mail address you can write to, but their website is at:
    www.anchorbayentertainment.com

Hope this is of some help!

Pooch

4. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks CW & POOCH, maybe if a copy went for $100 dollars, its pretty good bet im not going to find one without paying over the odds. I think i'll go for the "restored dd/thx edition. I was surprised 'play247' don't stock it though, just the crummy normal edition with proberly one of the worse ever transfers i've seen. After surfing through the many dvd mail order sites i've found the restored edition at dc-dvd. £21.99, although i'll wait a week incase anyones got the limited edition copy. i tried anchor bays site and they have every edition of all the films except the limited edition.Typical!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP.
    Mark.

5. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Mark,

Sorry to hear you couldn't locate the Limited Edition 2-DVD version. I guess that unless you are extremely lucky, and can obtian a copy via an auction site like E-Bay or whatever, it will be the case that you have missed out on this item.

And the moral is always buy now, then worry later...! ;-)

Pooch