RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 17/01/2022

HK_4K.jpg

Steelbook thread: Halloween Kills (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• HK_4K (back).jpg
    HK_4K (back).jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Pre-ordered the Best Buy steelbook! Can’t wait.

Psyched this set will contain alternate ending and extended footage!

Amazon are a bit slow lately at dispatching orders aren’t they? Still waiting on a dispatch notification on the Halloween Kills 4K UHD, it’s down as Monday 24th January.

My Amazon order is currently showing a delivery date of Sat 22nd. Hopefully they will dispatch earlier once they get their stock in.

I'm a Prime member and mine was despatched Saturday and delivered this a.m. by the Royal Mail, not an Amazon delivery driver.

I’m really looking forward to this and I made the mistake of pre ordering with wbshop. No dispatch, no way to cancel.

I might go to my local HMV store tomorrow on my travels, and if no dispatch email from Amazon, I’ll just cancel the Amazon order..
Amazon seem to be slacking these days..

I might go to my local HMV store tomorrow on my travels, and if no dispatch email from Amazon, I’ll just cancel the Amazon order..
Amazon seem to be slacking these days..
Appears to be a supply issue with this title.

I know that HMV received limited stock, I was lucky to get a copy at all today.

Anyone watched the extended cut yet ? How is it different ?
Not that different - an extra 4 mins is mostly little extensions. But there are three meaty additions - one is a throwaway scene of Judy Greer getting thrown out of the hospital morgue; one is a decent addition to the 78 flashbacks that arguable gives more motivation for Lonnie and should have been in the theatrical; and the final one is an extended ending - more grue in the final Michael takedown and a few extra shots at the very end showing Laurie is now aware of what’s happened to her daughter (and arguably removed when they decided to go in a different direction for ….Ends).

Doesn’t change the film really at all but nice little additions nonetheless.

Last edited:
They could use the extended ending as the opening for Halloween Ends, then cut to 4 years later, as they confirmed the sequel will be set in present day, they have even said the events of the pandemic will factor in somehow, at least Michael Myers have been covid safe with his mask since 1978, lol

Received it yesterday afternoon,
Got Halloween (1978) and the second one on Blu Ray a few years ago, is it worth upgrading to the new 4K UHD (or even the 4K edition from a few years back)?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom