Halloween (2018) (Titans of Cult #15) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 13/12/2021

H18_ToC (outer box).jpg

H18_ToC.jpg

Collector's Set includes:
  • Halloween (2018) on 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray
  • Collectable SteelBook® Case
  • Michael Myers Silhouette Pin
  • Michael Myers Knife Pin

Attachments

• H18_ToC (pin 1).jpg
    H18_ToC (pin 1).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 30
  • H18_ToC (pin 2).jpg
    H18_ToC (pin 2).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 28
  • H18_ToC (contents).jpg
    H18_ToC (contents).jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 44
  • H18_ToC (contents_2).jpg
    H18_ToC (contents_2).jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Is this really a cult film? The original movie would fit that criteria. I think their idea of cult is very loose. And why do they keep churning these out particularly when they've already had 4K UHD Steelbook releases often multiple times? We'll just end up having ToC releases for stuff we already have.

Is this finally a shift away from Warner Bros. for Titans of Cult, or have there been other non-WB releases? I haven't bought one since 2001: a space Odyssey over a yea ago.

Is this finally a shift away from Warner Bros. for Titans of Cult, or have there been other non-WB releases? I haven't bought one since 2001: a space Odyssey over a yea ago.
It's still Warner

Universal pictures releases home media physical disc releases Warner handle distribution in UK since a few months ago

This is also why recently some Universal Pictures films DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases have been listed on WB Shop UK Website

This is why Titans of Cult also done Scott Pilgrim vs. the World a Universal film as Warner do the Blu-ray/UHD release now due to the distribution arrangement

Casinio Royale and 2001: A Space Odyssey is MGM
Warner handle distribution for MGM Blu-ray/UHD releases in UK

Last edited:
^ Finally gone live at Amazon, Link in OP.

(£10 cheaper atm so get in now if you want it before they realise and bump it up to usual £34.99)

Just received dispatch email from Zavvi.

Remember watching this in the cinema, with a couple coming in mid film. Thought they had a smaller person with them, as they sat down behind me I realised it was a child (about age of 6). Just as there’s gory kill, they realise they’re in the wrong film. The “this isn’t insert cartoon film name” as a knife goes in and blood goes everywhere moment. They hastily ran out, as they tried to cover the child’s ears and eyes from the film. It was like something out of a comedy sketch.

Just received dispatch email from Zavvi.
Me too, is yours with DPD? I've had a mystery DPD email but I don't think I'm expecting anything else tomorrow.

I need to send the Zavvi one back because I also ordered from Amazon when it was mis-priced at £25. So hopefully I can just refuse the delivery if it's DPD.

Me too, is yours with DPD? I've had a mystery DPD email but I don't think I'm expecting anything else tomorrow.

I need to send the Zavvi one back because I also ordered from Amazon when it was mis-priced at £25. So hopefully I can just refuse the delivery if it's DPD.
Doesn’t say, as it’s just the standard “dispatched” email.

Doesn’t say, as it’s just the standard “dispatched” email.
I've just had a despatch email for my "Pinter 2" beer brewing thingy so I'm pretty sure it's that.

Zavvi will just be Royal Mail or Hermes I think. Ah well, I'll just have to go through the returns process.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom