Question Halfords Own Brand Dashcams

cR4cKF0x 5TevE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at dashcams as well, did you buy one ?

I'm going to get a dash cam, after a friend had a crash which wasn't his fault but had to go 50-50 because of no independant witness, do like the size of the Blackvue cams, just not sure if i want to get it hard wired into a new car or just run wire to lighter socket.

Hardwiring isnt that difficult to remove; looks much neater as well.

has anyone had a Halfords HDC300 dashcam fitted. Mine was done two weeks ago but it keeps shutting down been back to Halfords 4 times already (5th return imminent as it packed up again yesterday) so far they've said, faulty fitting, faulty fuse, faulty wiring (twice). It's fitted to a bog standard Ford Kuga 2.0l diesel. Any ideas?

has anyone had a Halfords HDC300 dashcam fitted. Mine was done two weeks ago but it keeps shutting down been back to Halfords 4 times already (5th return imminent as it packed up again yesterday) so far they've said, faulty fitting, faulty fuse, faulty wiring (twice). It's fitted to a bog standard Ford Kuga 2.0l diesel. Any ideas?
Did you ever get this resolved? I read on another forum that a firmware update in August 2018 fixed a couple of major issues, but was curious to know if this was reliable as I am thinking of buying one myself

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom