Bargain Half Price Echo Buds

meep

camcroft

What Hi-Fi said

OUR VERDICT​

Amazon’s AirPods rivals are so flawed in their current state, it’s impossible to recommend them

FOR​

• Decent noise-cancellation
  • Reasonable battery life

AGAINST​

• Inconsistent sound
  • Character changes with volume
  • Hit and miss touch controls
  • Buds can’t change volume

BAN5HEE

I bought a pair just now - I'm a Prime member so for 50% off they are worth a go and if they suck I just send them back for a full refund.

BAN5HEE

Mine were delivered yesterday. I'll be taking them out for a run tomorrow, but first impressions are good. They're untouchable value-wise at £60.
Mine are getting delivered today so looking forward to playing around with them tonight when I get home.

BAN5HEE

Arrived last night and spent about an hour with them on the train this morning and so far so good. WIll go for a run with them tomorrow morning and see how they hold up.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
These completely stopped working for me yesterday. Dead. Left to charge for 7 hours - box lights up but headphones are completely dead.

I'd only used them 6-7 times.

I've returned for a refund, as to be honest, they weren't any better than my £50 Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo, but with added Alexa compatibility.

And the next gen Echo Buds are out imminently which are smaller and apparently better quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom