• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bargain Half Price BT Sport for 12 Months (Free HD for 3 months) - New Customers Only

PAUL7331

Prominent Member
£16.99 is the cheapest you'll get BT SPORTS in HD on your sky subscription surely? Im struggling to find a better deal without messing about with bt broadband etc.

Rob20

Prominent Member
I am a BT phone line and BB customer and pay £8pm for month for BT sport (on SKY Q) and in HD. I have BB infinity 2 and pay £12pm for that. I do PAY £193 per year for the phone line though. One I never use.

I also have a '4G' sim only deal with BT at £10pm giving 500 mins, 4GB data and unlimited texts. Though this was a later add on and did not affect the BT Sport package.

I do remember that my brother was a SKY customer, but not a BT customer and paid an horrific amount for BT sports: only to watch Arsenal. It really was ant worth it for the number of games on. Though now they do have exclusive rights to the Champions League.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom