Half Life2 method of control

neilneil

Established Member
Reaction score
The other half Bought Half Life2 last night at Toys R Us for me including the free speakers! for £29.99. :clap:
Unfortunately I can't play it untill christmas.
I don't play many games so what I want to know is what others are using to control the game.
I only have a 2 button wheel mouse at the moment but would like to know what other items I should add to my christmas list.

-Neil

Some players use joysticks , tracker balls etc.

..... but TBH, you don't need anything fancy, it works fine with simple keyboard and mouse - I have some extra keystrokes bound to mouse keys.. and having a wheel etc helps - but its not imperitive .. and I often use the normal keys rather that my binds.

Yep I agree with Ethics Gradient, you should be fine with mouse /keyboard combo.

If you want stuff to add to your Christmas list I'd thouroughly recommend a projector..hl2 looks mighty fine played in massive widescreen :smashin:

I'll give it a go but I'm not sure if I can be that persuasive. :D

Ok then, go for a mouse with more buttons which might work out a bit cheaper than a pj :laugh:

I use a belkin nostromo n52 keypad and a logitech mx510 gaming mouse.
I like the nostromo a lot.

For FPS I find that the keyboard and mouse combo is the best. No need to shell out for any more hardware, plus the option to configure the layout to your own taste. A mouse with extra buttons and a wheel is very helpful too.

Yep, consensus :)

All I have is a basic keyboard and Logitech MX510 mouse, find that all FPS's work well on this combo.

Unless you love your gadgets don't bother.

Logitech Wingman USB for movement, Logitech cordless trackball for looking and shooting.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom