half life counter strike to blame for the sniper serial killer

SILVERBACK

turns out fox news has solved the crimes against humanity by blaming resi evil silent scope half life an whatever else they think falls into that catergory.i cant believe fox news its a ****ing disgrace they have a former army ranger on right now saying that the games dont teach the killers the self control or the actual balls to do it.but the news host knows best an is adamant that the games are to blame oh well panic over get your games an consoles pcs etc hidden before the police come an converskate them im off right now.WHAT A JOKE :rolleyes: i knew it wouldnt be long before this stuff happened probably blame the army films next :mad:

bh

Standard Member
I think the Sand People in Episode One are to blame.

:blush:

J

juboy

I would be prepared to stake my entire HC that when/if they do catch the genuine sniper, it will turn out that he is heavily religious and feels he is doing God's work or has been told by God to do what he's doing.

You can also be pretty sure he'll never have even heard of, let alone seen/played, Resident Evil, Half Life etc.

P

paiger

When I got my Xbox, God told me to go and buy Silent Hill and Max Payne, both violent games,so that destroys your argument doesn't it?

S

J

juboy

I think you're confusing God with Bill Gates. Still, nice try.

J

juboy

Yes. He's the one who invented the Apple Mac, which is what the Xbox is based on.

common

Looks like there may be some al-queda links with the guy that was arrested today.

A training camp called 'ground zero' was raided as part of the operation

Or

Some spin from the CIA to blame every american nutter on foriegn terrorism

P

paiger

Surely you are not implying that the CIA would do such a thing. That would be deliberately decieving the American people and they would never fall for that. Or would they..................?

J

juboy

Originally posted by common
Some spin from the CIA to blame every american nutter on foriegn terrorism

Although the police chief in charge has categorically stated:

"not to assume they were involved in the shootings"

Mud sticks though I guess.

holtehero

Distinguished Member
The person who is doing this isn't a particularly good shot, as a fully trained marksman would never shoot someone in the stomach, always the head (especially when the victim is unsuspecting)

At the end of the day it is some proper nutbar, who is probably religiously motivated

Trouble is if you look hard enough you will always find a link to something that is completely unrelated and videogames and the subjects they portray are an easy target.

S

Sgt.Colon

It's probably some disgruntled ex McDonalds employee who's got a beef. :rolleyes:

J

juboy

Originally posted by Sgt.Colon
It's probably some disgruntled ex McDonalds employee who's got a beef. :rolleyes:

I reckon to go to those extremes it's more likely to be an ex-Burger King employee... everyone knows they have 50% more beef :D

holtehero

Distinguished Member
If it had anything to do with beef, wouldn't he be out shooting cows

J

juboy

Originally posted by holtehero
If it had anything to do with beef, wouldn't he be out shooting cows

I believe his targets thus far have not solely been male.

S

Sgt.Colon

Originally posted by juboy
I herd that the cuplrit will certainly get a roasting for causing this rump-us.

I bet he's been branded already

holtehero

Distinguished Member
And a police Steak out is currently in full swing

holtehero

Distinguished Member
I wonder if the police investigation is cutting the mustard

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung launches Odyssey Neo G9 mini LED gaming monitor