1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hale And Pace question

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jul 28, 2002.

1. PoochJD

Aug 28, 2000
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Morning folks,

I've just finished watching an old repeat of "Jack Dee's Saturday Night Show" on Granada Plus, mainly beause it was half-decent TV for that time of night/day, and also because I'm too bloody hot to try and get some sleep. :eek:

Anyway, Dee had Hale & Pace on, in the roles of Jedd And Dave - the rather thick, but loveable drug-imbued rock musicians. My question is this: apart from a repeat of this particular episode of the Jack Dee show, does anyone know of anywhere that I can get a copy of their infamous drug skits and songs?

There are two: one is a parody of "Old McDonald Had A Farm", and goes along the lines of:

My mate Jedd, he rolled a spliff. E, I, E, I, O.
    And me and Jedd, we smoked that spliff. E, I, E, I, O.
    With a (inhaling sound) here, and a (longer inhaling sound) there.... etc, etc.

The rest of that song covers, Jedd and Dave's experiences with Speed, LSD and Mogadon.

The second song, is a parody of "Hokey Cokey Cokey", and goes something like this:

You take your razor out.
    You cut it fine.
    You roll your fiver up,
    And you're ready for a line.
    You snort it, and you sniff it,
    And you roll around.
    That's what it's all about.

Oooh, (long snorting sound) Cokey, Cokey.
    Oooh, (long snorting sound) Cokey, Cokey.
    etc, etc, etc.

I couldn't locate anything on KaZaA, but if anyone knows any better, please let me know. Is there a CD of their material, it might be on?

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, in advance,

P.S. The serious part! Apologies to anyone who might be offended by this request. Neither myself, nor anyone relating to this forum and/or website condone in any way, ANY drug usage, nor do I use drugs myself, or know anyone that does! I want these two songs, purely because I thought they were very funny and NOT for any other purpose.
  2. bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    You can't beat a bit of Hale and Pace, loved the Billy and Johnny sketches. :D

Had a quick look to see what i could find, nothing yet, not even on WinMX which is strange, but found this, their p*ss take of Right said Fred's "I'm To Sexy". :D :D