• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hairy bikers cookbook

Mr Cat

Banned
here we go again...

but hey - you're fropm that sh*thole of a place called worthing...:lol: who are you to talk..?

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Trouble with this program is they never cook anything all that interesting. The first one off they did around portugal was much better , possibly because they concentrated more on the cooking itself.

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Mr.D said:
Trouble with this program is they never cook anything all that interesting. The first one off they did around portugal was much better , possibly because they concentrated more on the cooking itself.

That chicken paprika looked quite tasty. Its not meant to be Haut cuisine just good honest grub from the regions

Mr Cat

Banned
but why would you want to wind me up..? :rolleyes:

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Are they gay? Not that it matters of course, but I bet my wife a tenner that they were...

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Mr Cat said:
but why would you want to wind me up..? :rolleyes:

coz you are a northener and us southerners are windup merchants as everyone knows. Its only meant in jest as you should well know:)
Agree with the sh*&*le comment btw

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
MrD, are you picking on me today? First you pop my bubble about wanting to be a pirate and now this?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom