Hades

Dazza Cole

No-one playing this? I prefer to buy physical copies where possible so snapped this up when it saw it was finally released. Only had a quick hour but it looks and sounds great, and the interactions with the NPCs are a blast. Will admit to being a bit overwhelmed with what to do though, anyone got any tips for getting started?

loz_the_guru

It's a fantastic game, I played a lot around christmas time and enjoyed it lots!

As for starter tips, try all the weapons for a few play throughs and just see how you get on. The difficult gets easier the more you unlock, but it starts off at nigh on impossible so don't worry if you don't get too far. I found the pike type weapon easiest to start with, but YMMV.

pratty

I picked it up physically on Switch. I really like it but I've not got far, still haven't beat the first boss yet after 6-7 attempts. I need to learn what all the symbols mean because I'm just picking doors at random haha.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom