Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Had dual output video for about 5 mins (nvidia decoder & 9600) - can we recreate !!??

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by Dunkwho, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Dunkwho

Dunkwho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I was playing around with card to PJ connections last night while keeping the tv-card running for setup and managed to have video rendering into a windows box on both displays at the same time for a few minutes. I didn't think that was possible, and haven't managed to get it to do it again. I spent a long time trying to get this to work a few months ago without any sucess - the best I could manage was a black window\full screen on the non-primary display and used powerstrip to flip which one was primary.

If anyone has any clue as to how to recreate this fluke please shout. I stopped trying originally because I understood it wasn't possible ... but I've seen it with my own eyes, something must be possible. Sadly I'm not in a position to play with this setup very much, little time for experiments :(