Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Hacks for Marantz

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by herts21, Jun 20, 2003.

1. herts21

herts21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just purchased the Marantz DV4300 and I'm now looking for the remote hack. I have seen on this forum someone mention there is one. I'm not necessarily looking for the hack but any recommendations on good sites that would have this type of information are also appreciated. I know I can go search and find DVD hack sites but I would rather find out the one this forum recommends as opposed to what appears at the top of Google.

Hope someone out there can help

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. home_bas

home_bas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi herts21, how are you doing with your player? I have one too and haven't tried if PAL prog scan works (don't have a plasma), just wondered if your player could do it.

4. herts21

herts21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks Nathan... I'll try that out

Home bas- I only got the player yesterday and I'm also still learning at this home cinema lark. I don't have a plasma... I have a Tosh 32ZD26 which apparently does have progressive scan. I'm still playing around with it so once I have got through the manuals etc I'll let you know. Hopefully by that time I will have sussed out what progressive scan is and what difference it makes :laugh: