For Sale Hackett jacket £60

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by bjj22, Aug 28, 2013.

1. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm selling my Hackett Lightweight Pocket jacket, which has seen little use over the past year and is in excellent condition. For full details see the hackett website Lightweight Pocket Jacket | Hackett. I bought it for £375 new but the price has been reduced.

Size is medium. I'm 6'2 and 40" chest - this fits me well as is designed to be fairly slim fit.

I'm in London (Kensal Green / Queen's Park) - you'd be welcome to come and look at it / try it on. Also I can take more pictures if needed.

£60.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. hodgey66

hodgey66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    hi, this is navy isn't it not black?

3. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned: