Hacker warning xmas week

I'd like to pre-install some of my lads games ahead of Christmas, but then he'd be like, why is WWE2k16 in the library, next time he fires up the PS4 :confused:

Yeah, we've mainly got single player games sat under the tree, but you just know the one you want to play will have a stupid 11gb patch or something. We haven't been too affected by the Christmas problems in the past, but we have Guitar Hero Live that I'll be checking out how the whole GH TV channel thing works..

Why do these rotters do this over Christmas? Are they really that bereft of something positive in their lives that they`ve got to try and ruin Christmas for millions of kids?

Last edited:
Why do these `tards do this over Christmas? Are they really that bereft of something positive in their lives that they`ve got to try and ruin Christmas for millions of kids?

Cos of headlines. Nobody would care the rest of the year. They are just pathetic morons who think creating drama and getting a newspaper report makes them celebrities.

The Phantom Squad, they sound like prequels that will fall way short of the hype..

Maybe they will be to busy helping Anonymous hacking IS accounts to take the other services down.

Hate to say it but i think this will become a yearly tradition now.

I saw two children crying there eyes out last year because they couldn't even play on the console.
I will be stronger this year ;).

Sureely Anonymous can put their positive hacking skills to use and smash these tards to pieces? Luckily I`ve already downloaded most of the digital games to my sons PS4 but its still a gutless act.

Well at least the likes of Sony & MS now have a named scapegoat for increased traffic potentially slowing down services over the Christmas period ;)

Away for the holidays thankfully. Back on 28th, presumably it'll be all over by then.

So a bunch of idiots are going to Ddos again, not even hacking, Give's me an excuse to play JC3 some more.

Last edited:
If it does happen we might get a free game out of it. Every cloud and all that ;).

Things like this really wind me up, its not the likes of me I care about its all the kids that are so excited about Christmas just to sit and click update/install all day in the hope it might work.

You will only get people moaning it's an indie game
emoji16.png

And so we should, all games based on films are rubbish!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom