Hack for - VENTURER LCD19DVD-106/107

P

pinkjay

:hiya:
Would anyone have a code to make this TV/DVD combi region free?

Any help appreciated:)

kazzamac

Standard Member
Hi,

This one works;

Switch on.

Press DVD on remote

open DVD tray

enter 973597 on the remote keypad

This displays the region menu..............

it should be set to 2 (in Europe) but there should be a list of regions 1 to 6 AND 9.

select 9 using the cursor keys, then press setup. switch off and on again and you are done.

B

bigchrisdunn

HI i have tried this hack but not had the same success, i follow the instructions but when i put this code in then the menu i get is one that lets me change the parental controls ( these are all in american) however the dvd player is not multi region. any help with this would be greatly appreciated

C

cherbert

HI i have tried this hack but not had the same success, i follow the instructions but when i put this code in then the menu i get is one that lets me change the parental controls ( these are all in american) however the dvd player is not multi region. any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Me too! I just bought one of these from tescos. Code just brings up two options.. RATING and PASSWORD. No mention of REGION.

I can only assume they have updated their firmware to remove the region change hack?

Has anyone else got any further information on this or an alternative hack?

cookie_boy2000

Standard Member
Hi all

hope someone on here can help with a hack code for this that works. My missus is bedridden at the moment, and probably over xmas and she's running out of region2 discs as most of ours are regions 1, 3, 4 etc!

I've tried the 3597 code but it brings up parental controls options :(

Any suggestions pls??

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom