Hack for Samsung DVD-HD941?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by jarrodschockow, Feb 17, 2005.

1. jarrodschockow

jarrodschockow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have visited every site on the entire internet (even the dirty one's) and cannot find the hack for this player. Can anyone here help a brother out? You are my only hope :)
    P.S. I have tried all of the hacks that are close to my model, all with no luck.

2. genoma2

genoma2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. genoma2

genoma2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    N.B. All my previous indications have been copied from different posts (and different authors) read in other fora.

I haven't try any of them since I do not have any Samsung, yet (in the future maybe).

4. jarrodschockow

jarrodschockow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate the post, but unfortunately I have tried this before with no luck. I am beginning to think there isn't a hack for this player. I'm not giving up just yet though.

5. FyreFlux

FyreFlux

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i am having the same problem with the HD-841. i am guessing they are the same hacks, so if you find something, make sure you post it here. :)

i found a working HDCP Free hack, you should try if it works on the 941 just to see if they are the same.

6. jarrodschockow

jarrodschockow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I still don't quite understand what the HDCP hack will do for me. I have tried to read up on this, but can't find what I am looking for. I will give it a shot on my 941 though.

7. zoro

zoro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    well, i think, in newer 950, it will be easier to region hack