H96 PRO Android Box

pipeblaster

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,i am trying to do a firmware update on A h96 android box,but when i insert sd card it reports system stopped working and if i look in storage its says sd corrupt,even though its a brand new sd card and i can read and write to it on my computer.I would be grateful if any one has a solution to this promblem.Thanks.

Welcome to the forum pipeblaster :hiya:

How is the card formatted? NTFS, FAT32, EXT2 etc.

Many media players can only read one or two formats so try something else and see if that works. Alternatively have a look in the user manual as that should tell you what formats are supported.

Mark.

Hi,i am trying to do a firmware update on A h96 android box,but when i insert sd card it reports system stopped working and if i look in storage its says sd corrupt,even though its a brand new sd card and i can read and write to it on my computer.I would be grateful if any one has a solution to this promblem.Thanks.

I have this box, note, H96 Pro 2GB 16GB NOT Pro +

Where, & what firmware did you get. I haven't found any newer firmware

Which chipset do you have? Q6330 or Q9377

I am running LibreELEC from a usb drive, which works well. So, in my case android is on the box.

Last edited:
I have this box, note, H96 Pro 2GB 16GB NOT Pro +

Where, & what firmware did you get. I haven't found any newer firmware

Which chipset do you have? Q6330 or Q9377

I am running LibreELEC from a usb drive, which works well. So, in my case android is on the box.

Sorry to interrupt but I just bought the H96 Pro (not + ) Stick to use for traveling. Will it take a 128 go sd card if formatted fat 32? I know it says support to 32 gigs for the sd card but I thought it might be an exFat thing.

How long is the usb charging cable? Will any cable do?

Sorry to interrupt but I just bought the H96 Pro (not + ) Stick to use for traveling. Will it take a 128 go sd card if formatted fat 32? I know it says support to 32 gigs for the sd card but I thought it might be an exFat thing.

How long is the usb charging cable? Will any cable do?

I do not have a "stick" just a tv box. I do not know if 128gb will work. But by using FAT32 you can't store files larger that 4GB.

What usb charging cable?

The 4 gig limitation is unfortunate but ok. The H96 Pro I bought is a stick computer running Android 7.1.1. It is powered by a micro usb cable to power adapter. Pretty neat on paper. You plug it into an hdmi port.

Thats not the device I have

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom