Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

H56 Or Ht1000?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by TopMeTom, Sep 27, 2003.

1. TopMeTom

TopMeTom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hi,

on the market for a pj have seen the ht1000(v.v.good),just wondering how it compares to the H56?

just before I make the final decision!!:rolleyes:

Phi:hiya:

2. fastedd

fastedd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I demoed the H56 before I bought my HT1000. Very good picture similar to the HT1000. Heres why I chose the HT1000:

HT1000 is a very short throw compared to the H56. I'm in a staff house at the moment and can't mount to the ceiling so PJ lives on the coffee table. A H56 would be with me on the sofa.

Noise: the HT1000 can be put into eco mode with a quiet 28db whilst H56 sounds like its going to take off.

Price, got the HT1000 cheap from Nexnix.

Futher down the list, the H56 uses a daft dongle to get component in.

The throw distance depends upon your requirements but I expect the low noise is an advantage for everyone.

Oh yes the HT1000 has an iris function to boost contrast but I don't use it as its good enough with it open and I often use it to watch normal telly with the lights on.

HTH
    Ed