Quantcast

h55b7500 firmware

arbk66

I notice the firmware is J1016 whats the change in that one? Mine updated itself twice at the weekend to bring it up to date and it now shows running latest FW J0906 #confused o_O

Whats the chronological order to Hisense firmware updates, anybody shed any light? Dont want to be 110 updates out :D

thermalburn

Novice Member
I notice the firmware is J1016 whats the change in that one? Mine updated itself twice at the weekend to bring it up to date and it now shows running latest FW J0906 #confused o_O

Whats the chronological order to Hisense firmware updates, anybody shed any light? Dont want to be 110 updates out :D
No idea i only just noticed it said for A190406 only on the sheet which mine is not. it installed ok though worried i might have bricked the tv o_O

the only difference i noticed is the sound is now not distorted at very low volumes.

when installed it says it j1017

The freeview tuner is krap though in these tellies i spent 2 days mucking about with the aerial and channels either did not show up or kept disappearing. for some reason it only finds all the channels when doing a FREE CHANNELS search not a all channel search. very weird.

arbk66

I'll leave it as is then Lol.

Dont think I'm missing any channels, well everything's there that I tend to watch anyway.

Early days but I'm happy with what I got for my money.