1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H30 and Sky Digital..solution found?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by FlyingBig, Sep 22, 2004.

1. FlyingBig

FlyingBig
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Problematic from the get go. Sound is out of sync and basically renders sky digital unusable with this great little projector. For what its worth Xbox sound is also slightly out of sync. I am using the vga to scart adapter with a coupler so i can connect a male scart, is this the problem is it just a fundamental problem with projector technology? Thanks for any help in advance.

2. bobbetts

bobbetts
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I too have this issue, I believe it is something to do with the video processing required in the projector, this causes a small delay, thus sound and picture are out of sync.

I am not an expert on such matters, so someone please feel free to correct me.

3. trainspotter

trainspotter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am having the same problem, (my set up sky+, HS30 vga via scart) however it does vary between channels. I was under the impression that it was sky that had the problem, and the fact that i had a 28inch screen previously, I simply had not noticed it, as It was not so obvious.