Gym Playlists.

DeAdSoUls

Established Member
Reaction score
What's on yours? I like a bit of rock while lifting the weights and doing cardio to be honest:D:smashin:

Any prodigy album when I'm lifting :cool:

It varies...

Depending on the mood it could be anything rock/metal. For some reason Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC makes me go balls out crazy and pushes me quite hard.

Now and again though, I'll have a little drum and bass. DJ Fresh has been quite beneficial for me of late as well.

I don't use music when training at all. I used to have different up/down beat playlists. Most of my events I am not allowed music etc so tend not to train with it.

I dont listen to music when lifting, during cardio i usually have dance music going.

Not done cardio for around two months now though

I had music on my ipod today, and to be honest it distracted me. Won't be using it again!

my gym normally has radio 2 playing in the background... :eek:/

I have loads of playlists setup depending on what mood im in. I used to have some inspirational quotes too but i mainly just listen to music now.

Not sure why but when i train legs i have to listen to hip-hop music....

Trance, trance and more trance! I just fund the upbeat mood of most good trance music helps me push myself that little bit more. It's pretty much the only time I listen to it.

2pac and notorious big and some linkin park

Metal. I have a mixed album of Metallica/One day Remains/Avenged Sevenfold/Buckcherry/Alterbridge/Shinedown/Stone Sour/Seether and a few more that makes me want to throw stuff around and pumps me up t do that 2 or 3 extra reps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom