Guy claims he was raped by a dog

mason

LOL- that brightened up my day :laugh:

However in between laughing.. I cant help but feel a tad sick!! :(

Miyazaki

It was you wasn't it mate. Caught out! Shameful! :D

mcfarfs

Banned
I don't think its true though...it's not actually a BBC News story is it, and there is no link to a proper news story.

Plus, as one of the BBC forum members points out.. the judge says

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness
Can you imagine a judge talking like that?!

G

Gorshin2.0

'Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness'

To be honest, I would pay good money to see this :devil: Imagine driving by. I would be in tears of laughter and would probably crash.

lynx

''Seems he is a plumber and is corgi regestered''. :D

Miyazaki

shodan

Distinguished Member
Jake my Staff bull terrier just gave me a real strange look and I swear he winked at me!!! Ohhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mep

mcfarfs said:
I don't think its true though...it's not actually a BBC News story is it, and there is no link to a proper news story.

Plus, as one of the BBC forum members points out.. the judge says

Can you imagine a judge talking like that?!
yes mate, on the basis that 'Buggary' used to be a crime.....though I belive it is now acceptable :D (unless you live in the Isle of Man)

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
Hmm- I call BS. The Yorkshire Evening post has no mention of this article in their archive (searching for Martin Hoyle, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Crayford and- inevitably- Buggery). A search on the web reveals umpteen postings on forums but no actual article.

D

Dr Diversity

I can't believe this is the nineteenth post in this thread and the first to ask if the dog was doing it doggy fashion :)

Mr Cat

Banned
Gorshin2.0 said:
To be honest, I would pay good money to see this :devil: Imagine driving by. I would be in tears of laughter and would probably crash.
reminds me of that story i read last year about the guy bloke who raped a goat...a train was driving past and ppl saw what was going on...some phone the cops on their mobiles and when arrested they found goats hairs in his kegs!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Miyazaki

Thats a nice shot of you and your missus mate! :D

jimcarney

From another forum same story:This is what happens when a cosmopolitan lifestyle choice is offered to yorkshiremen. Before they were happy with just sheep. :D

Setenza

I remember a similar case in the States a few years ago where a guy was caught having sex with a Racoon. He was charged with animal cruelty. He defended himself in court and based his defense around the fact that as the Racoon was already dead what was the harm. Apparrently he got convicted but died soon after with a illness not often seen in people.

mason

Xusia Of Delos said:
I remember a similar case in the States a few years ago where a guy was caught having sex with a Racoon. He was charged with animal cruelty. He defended himself in court and based his defense around the fact that as the Racoon was already dead what was the harm. Apparrently he got convicted but died soon after with a illness not often seen in people.
....he defended himself by saying that he and the racoon where in love.... :laugh:

klr10

One of my mates had a Dalmation that was prone to being a bit fresh. I was always in dread of it's paws on my shoulders, we found that a large cushion was generally an acceptable replacement although his Mum did find it all very embarrassing.

Mr.D

There was one guy from Girvine scotland who was convicted of worrying a donkey. His defence consisted of saying he was relieving himself and the donkey backed into him.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme