Gunpowder Milkshake (TBC) directed by Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Karen Gillan leads assassin action flick ‘Gunpowder Milkshake' from the directors of Big Bad Wolves,

Co-stars Lena Headey, Angela Bassett & Paul Giamatti

Deadpool 2/Atomic Blonde’ Production Designer David Scheunemann and ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Costume Designer Louise Frogley join the production. Filming on the action flick begins June 3rd in Berlin, Germany. The film is expected to wrap production on August 8th.

A young woman and her estranged mother that are both assassins must join forces on the run to take down a male-dominated crime syndicate they used to work for. An assassin named Eva (Gillan) defies Nathan, her boss at The Firm, to rescue a young hostage named Emily from the Korean Mob. Scarlet (Headey), a fellow assassin and the mother of Eva, who had to give up her young daughter when she herself got into trouble. Helps her daughter and young cohort avoid capture or death.

Last edited:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Karen Gillan. :love::love:

encaser

Sounds like a 5-6 rating before it's printed.
Gillan was alright in Doctor Who but I find her limited outside of a comfortable snark fest. I imagine her supporting cast will be carrying the water.

encaser

Karen Gillan, Lena Headey, Angela Bassett, Michelle Yeoh, Carla Gugino, Paul Giamatti, Chloe Coleman
Half a mo, it says above male-dominated crime syndicate to be taken down but there's 6 broads right there?!

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Half a mo, it says above male-dominated crime syndicate to be taken down but there's 6 broads right there?!
I would think Giamatti is probably the boss of the male crime syndicate, made up of no-name actors?? the women (stars of the film) will kill them all

tenor.gif

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member

The pic tells the story of three generations of female assassins who fight to stop a cycle of violence over the course of one night.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom