Gumball Rules

robjohn

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just finshed watching Gumball 3000, fantastic.

For anyone not in the know its a docu about the real gumball rally - this is across the state of the usa. Brilliant banter with the us cops as they stop the ralliers for speeding. Excellent fun

Tesco seem to be the cheapest if any are interested £13

Gumball rules!!!!:D

I quite fancied this but didn't know if there would be enough new stuff in it (after the ruby wax docu and the jackass special) to warrent it.

What do you reckon?

the jackass and I think the ruby wax are from the year before. The jackass one is for def. they did uk to russia and back, and ruby was on that trip as i remember. So this is all new stuff. Very funny in parts...

There is a programme on Bravo or Men and Motors I think (look out for repeats) about the the last Gumball (American one) It follows some boring guy in a Lotus Elise but dosn't show much of the racing and partying and as such was quite a let down, please tell me he has nothing to do with the dvd?!?

Regards,
Iain.

no lotus elise guy in the film, there is one but no talking to him

:clap: You'll brobably realise why I'm so happy if/when you see the programme :clap:

Regards,
Iain.

This is all nice and well, but am still waiting for the DVD release of the 1976 classic - Gumball Rally - with Michael Sarrazin and Raul Julia. I love that film.

i watched that on tcm the other day, also another good film

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom