Gumball Rules

robjohn

Standard Member
Just finshed watching Gumball 3000, fantastic.

For anyone not in the know its a docu about the real gumball rally - this is across the state of the usa. Brilliant banter with the us cops as they stop the ralliers for speeding. Excellent fun

Tesco seem to be the cheapest if any are interested £13

Gumball rules!!!!:D

ferris57

Standard Member
I quite fancied this but didn't know if there would be enough new stuff in it (after the ruby wax docu and the jackass special) to warrent it.

What do you reckon?

robjohn

Standard Member
the jackass and I think the ruby wax are from the year before. The jackass one is for def. they did uk to russia and back, and ruby was on that trip as i remember. So this is all new stuff. Very funny in parts...

Iain Shields

Novice Member
There is a programme on Bravo or Men and Motors I think (look out for repeats) about the the last Gumball (American one) It follows some boring guy in a Lotus Elise but dosn't show much of the racing and partying and as such was quite a let down, please tell me he has nothing to do with the dvd?!?

Regards,
Iain.

Iain Shields

Novice Member
:clap: You'll brobably realise why I'm so happy if/when you see the programme :clap:

Regards,
Iain.

M

Markmw

This is all nice and well, but am still waiting for the DVD release of the 1976 classic - Gumball Rally - with Michael Sarrazin and Raul Julia. I love that film.